Owlways Love you..

January 22, 2010 by

So who is ready for Valentines Day? We have been working over time here at Core’dinations getting ready to bring out the lover in all of us.  We hope you can find some great ideas for your family and friends over the next few weeks just in time for February 14th. There is nothing better than a handmade gift for someone you love.

Starting off the Inspiration du jour is Melissa Oliviera with the cutest little treat bag ever!

And with the same soft colour palette she made this cute box filled with Valentine Cards. This would be perfect for a baby or bridal shower, too! The touch of the Chocolate Box cardstock is perfect!

Comments

8 Responses to “Owlways Love you..”
  1. Oh me still my heart what fabulous projects!!! Love those owls~

2. geraldine says:

great projects :)

3. Linda Beeson says:

What cute projects! How cute is that owl!

4. MarjeeB says:

Precious! I love these ideas. And I need inspiration

5. Roxy says:

OMG!! Perfect for the card I was gonna put in his valentines day party sack lunch @ school!!Super excited!

6. Demarys says:

These cards are soooooo cute and colorful. I so love the color combination. Reminds me of when (“back-in-the-day” – lol) I had to the idea to use these colors in my bedroom. Couldn’t find them together anywhere. Then people thought I was nuts to go through so much “trouble” to force the combination. And some even told me that peach and teal didn’t go together, especially with my very dark wood funiture. I thought they were wrong and did it anyway. And now look … A designer says it’s perfectly ok. Nice to know I wasn’t crazy after all. Hahahahahahah

7. Owen Bell says:

i enjoy attending bridal showers coz there are lots of pretty ladies and it is enjoyable too“’

8. my sister always like to attend bridal showers and she enjoys it a lot,:-