Free For All Friday!

May 28, 2010 by
Filed under Core Blog, Preferred Partners

So we are on our last day of the Imaginisce and Core’dinations blog swap. Did you have fun??? Make sure you tell us how much fun you did to get entered in the give-a-way!

A Card from Linda Beeson:

And check out how Melissa Oliveira sanded just were she was journaling {clever}!

Don’t forget the Imaginisce stamps! Heather Bowser uses them on this fun card with an embossed background:

Comments

65 Responses to “Free For All Friday!”
  1. Dawn Hueser says:

I was a late comer to this but I have throughly enjoyed catching up and looking forward to future ideas and sharing.

2. Michele K. says:

Rock on! Love these projects. I’m signed up for your newsletters and check your blog often.

3. Sandy Booth says:

I am signed up for the newsletters now and I am very excited about all the new ideas and tips!

4. Cindy says:

I just found this today. I have followed Obsessed with Scrapbooking and Everyday Cricut this week. My first time following any blog and wanted to know where they get their paper? I am very happy to find you and look forward to using your paper line. Thanks !

5. Kath says:

I love how she sanded under her journaling.
    I have had a great time this week checking out all the new projects. I’m going to start my weekend scrapping this afternoon and now have tons of great ideas to work with – thanks so much!

6. Diana says:

wow! I’m so glad I found you! These examples are SO fun!

7. Ann Edwards says:

The week of delightful projects with this amazing cardstock has been so much fun! Thanks for all the ideas and tips.

8. Kendra K says:

I loved learning about a new blog (already visited Imaginisce) and how to use my cardstock paper, I had bought it because I loved the colors in the stack. Glad to see examples of how to use it to the core!

9. Kerryn says:

I love that LO and card! I love how you can change the look of the card so with only one piece you can have more versatility with it!

10. tammy k says:

I’ve loved seeing all the awesome projects this week….can’t wait for the long weekend, ’cause I am scrap inspired now :)

11. I had a lot of fun with this swap! Both collections are amazing! Love the projects you shared! I’ve signed up for both newsletters so I don’t miss anything!

12. Michelle U says:

This week has been amazing! I just love all the ideas and the great products…

13. Michelle K says:

Great cards..love all the ideas.

14. Not only did a have a blast looking through all the great projects but i also got lots of inspiration, learned about products i had not used yet and learned a few tricks too! What more can i ask for!

15. Rhonda Miller says:

Wow, what fun inspiration there was to be had this week. I love seeing all the great creations as well as the GREAT products.

16. Adriana says:

The week was sooo much fun and inspiration!!! LOVE, LOVE IT!!!

17. HeatherC says:

Oh, I love the embossed and sanded looks. I am definitely in love with this cardstock!! Thanks for all the inspiration.

18. Lisa M says:

I am so inspired! I can’t wait to get my scraproom cleaned over the weekend so that I can create, create, create the rest of the week! (It’s vacation week!)

19. Donna says:

So many great idea’s this week, I can’t pick just one! I’m so inspired I can’t wait to get to some scrappin this weekend :)

20. Liz Hagage says:

i loved all the great projects and tons of ideas for my little brain! thanks so much

21. Lisa D(pdrnc) says:

Loved coming back everyday for new inspiration. Your design team did a great job!

22. Sue D says:

It was very fun–I enjoyed all the samples and my head is swimming with ideas–thanks!

23. Me-Ma Kim says:

I have LOVED ALL THE INSPIRATION this week! You have some AWESOME paper and I can’t wait to get my hands on some!! I will be stalking your blog to check out what NEW AND FUN things you have! Thanks SO MUCH for the chance to win some of your paper! Have a GREAT WEEKEND!!
    Me-Ma Kim (who can’t wait until Monday to see if I won!LOL!)

24. April W says:

I just found you today and I am LOVING the look of this cardstock! Definitely on my wishlist now. ;)
    - April W

25. Fabiana says:

I loved the week … All projects were wonderful. Now we need to know where to get a role. I am very happy to meet you and eager to use.
    Thanks

26. Linda Beeson says:

I have just loved this week with all of this goodness to see.

27. Bobbi Miller says:

These are too cute. I am so glad I found your blog.

28. Cher K. says:

I have a blast looking at the DT’s projects and all the useful tip here and there. I say, let’s do it again!!!
    -Cher

29. Mandi says:

I have gotten so many great ideas this week! I really love the one from today to score and sand journaling lines! I will definitely be stealing that idea! I LOVE Core’dinations!

30. Claude says:

It’s been a great week, thank you!

31. Samantha T says:

Thanks for another day of amazing inspiration! What an awesome week!

32. Mandie says:

All of these projects are AWESOME! Thanks for pairing up with one of my favorite patterned paper companies! GREAT work by all the designers!

33. abbeyinok says:

Love that little robot guy! Thanks for all the inspiration!

34. Pam Spradlin says:

The combination of the two companies has been great. There has been lots of inspiration and I have learned a few more techniques that I want to try out. Thanks!

35. Wendy Crowe says:

I loved that you shared different techniques with sanding and inking after embossing the papers. Thanks for sharing! I’m so excited about all the new ideas I don’t even know where to start first!

36. wendi r says:

super fun projects!! love seeing all the fun creations

37. Amber says:

Wow!! Love the papers and the project ideas and hints!!! Looking forward to trying some of them out!!

38. Dakota Bear says:

All the layouts and projects have been a wonderful inspiration, so it was a whole lot of fun to come to this blog each day to what new there was to see.

39. Beth W says:

Lots of happy inspiration today-I’m enjouing it all and so glad I found your blog via Imaginisce!

40. okay, seriously these are SO cute. i love the bold, poppin’ colours, ESPECIALLY that little block of embossed YELLOW on the top project. i am OBSESSED with yellow lately, and i think i NEED the new Jillibean Soup paper pack! it’s chock full of YUM!

41. Iris Soscia says:

I have enjoyed looking at all the wonderful projects. Iris

42. Cynthia B. says:

It’s truly been a great week on both blogs! Now that I get both companies’ newsletters, I can see the latest and greatest. Thanks for all the ideas and inspirational projects!

43. Kim M says:

I have really enjoyed this week, seeing all the creations and tips, especially love seeing the embossed cards, soooo pretty, the sanded ones were my favs. Thanks for the great week!

44. sandra m. says:

Love the sanding where the journaling is–great layout too!

45. Chloe N says:

I have just LOVED this week of your blog swap and all the super inspiring creations and tips and ideas!! Well done!!!

46. I really liked to know this blog and core’ dinations cardstock! I did it through Imaginisce Blog and I loved it! Those embossed cardstock is absolutely beautiful! Awesome, really!
    Hugs from Brazil, Rio de Janeiro.
    Aline Fonseca

47. marcia says:

The projects are all great – as are the products!! :)

48. serena says:

love core’dinations paper. love your ideas that were shared. thanks.

49. Melanie C says:

I loved all the ideas on this blog swap!

50. Rebecca says:

I love all the cards that were created during or for the swap, they were amazing.