12 Days of Techniques Day Two!!!

December 14, 2010 by

Welcome to our First Ever 12 Days of Techniques. We are excited to share with you some of our favorite techniques using our unique color core cardstock. Each day a Design Team member is going to share a project featuring a technique with Core’dinations cardstock. We have TWELVE unique and amazing days lined up for you leading right into Christmas Eve Day.

Each day we will be giving away a great selection of Core’dinations ! Each prize will also receive a Dust Buddy and our NEW Sand It Gadget! And today we have one of our favorite sponsors and they have a prize for you in addition to the Core’dinations prize pack!

BUT FIRST….WINNERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Teresa Collins 25 Days of Give-a-Ways is…..

CindyM says:

December 13, 2010 at 9:50 am (Edit)

Oh I love all the different layers Hera used on her LO, Looks great! An amazing projet made with amazing products!! My Favorite paper!! Thanks

And our First Winner of  the 12 Days of Give-Aways is………..

Kerri says:

December 13, 2010 at 9:25 pm (Edit)

tis the season for great techniques !! keep up the great work & hope to carry on thru the next 11 days ! woooot

If you missed us yesterday, that’s okay. You can still check out the post here on sanding and don’t forget to check out the video.

Now on to day TWO of our 12 Days of Techniques.  Next up we have tearing.  Check out the video on tearing here and it gives you a sneak on what you might win today in addition to the Core give-a-way. Whether you are a novice scrapbooker or been scrapping for years, tearing does not get old ’round here!    Lydia Jackson is up today with a fabulous layout showcasing how you can create your own embellishments with tearing. Isn’t it snow clever how she creates circles with tearing? And the Whitewash Cardstock is perfect for your wintery layouts. The white surface and color core are the perfect way to accent those fun snow pictures.  Just a great way to showcase how tearing doesn’t have to be in a straight line. Lydia also combined other blue cardstock from the Core Essentials line–don’t be afraid to mix and match the Core’dinations lines, they core’dinate beautifully!

So, for today, leave a comment telling us what unique ways you can use tearing on your projects and you could win some Core’dinations Cardstock, our Dust Buddy and Sand It Gadget, AND …yes I said AND…. a Tearing Ruler from FISKARS! (The image below is an example and not may not be the exact ruler winner will receive)

Please make  sure you give a big shout out to Fiskars on their Facebook page and tell them you appreciate their support for our 12 Days of Techniques because you may be seeing them again this week ;)

And don’t forget to give us a shout our on our Facebook Page. We love to hear from over there and it is a great way for you show us what you’ve been creating with Core’dinations. You might find your project on our blog during our Fabulous Friday Finds where we showcase projects using Core from the scrapbooking community.

All prizes will be shipped the week of December 27th.

Comments

114 Responses to “12 Days of Techniques Day Two!!!”
  1. Micki Butler says:

I love tearing and using it for my journal making. I would love to own the sand block as I can see so many possibilities with it. You are really giving us so many wonderful ideas with your posts and videos.
    Micki

2. Mandie W says:

I love to tear to make “hills” or “waves” in the background on my layouts!

3. Pamk says:

Love sanding and tearing in my Grand Canyon journal. Used it with lots of natural colors.

4. Mary says:

I love using the tear technique when I am making forest backgrounds. I have been using a piece of cardboard as my tear guide. The tear technique works well when making fuzzy bears too. Thanks for sharing this technique.

5. Hello, you used to write magnificent, but the last several posts have been kinda boring?K I miss your super writings. Past few posts are just a little out of track! come on!

Trackbacks

Check out what others are saying about this post...