Are we having fun yet???

January 6, 2011 by
Filed under Core Blog, Jenni Bowlin, Jillibean Soup

WE ARE!!!!!!    Welcome to Day Four of Helmar and Core’dinations Teaming up for some fabulous inspiration.  Make sure you comment here to win AND you can comment everyday for more chances to win! Also, if you could head over to Helmar’s Facebook Page and tell them thanks for a fabulous day we would appreciate that!  And check out their blog for some fabulous inspiration from their Design Team, as well.

Today we have some more layouts from our Design Team using Helmar Adhesives.

First up how about this sweeeeeet layout from Heather Bowser using the Stacy Julian Core Impression line? She used 450 quick Dry Adhesive for the felt flowers and the Tape Runner for the remainder of the layout.

Next us is a layout from Char Dobson. LOVE these bright colors from the Stacy Julian Core Impressions line! Char added dimension to the stars with Helmar Zap dots.

And another layout from Hera Frei using the Helmar Tape Runner…your go to adhesive for all your paper crafting needs! Such a great color palette with the Jillibean Soup Core Impressions Cardstock.

See you tomorrow for the Grande Finale of our wonderful week of Helmar!!!!!

Comments

95 Responses to “Are we having fun yet???”
  1. Mandi says:

Awesome layouts! I really love those stars!

2. Ann says:

What great layouts!

3. VinDeeLoo says:

They all look great. That baby is just tooo precious.

VinDeeLoo

4. Denise Bryant says:

Fun week! Thanks for all the great ideas, and I’ll be checking in the rest of the week to see what’s in store!
    DeniseB

5. Melodie Stahl says:

Love all the layouts and a huge fan of your paper! YES we are having FUN!!!

Wonderful layouts!

7. Michel E says:

Great layouts. Love the baby one.

8. Jan Garber says:

These layouts are wonderful! I have been so inspired this week!

9. Becky D says:

Adorable layouts – that baby is so precious! The stars are amazing! the snorkler layout is so great! Thanks for the inspiration!

10. LisaT says:

Sweet layouts! Love the bright fun colors from that line!

11. Heather DG says:

Awesome layouts! Love the simple but lovely look of Heather’s layout, really lets baby shine! And slime…oh, I remember playing with that when I was a kid – how fun!!!! Thanks for sharing!

12. rebecca keppel says:

gorgeous layouts–I really love Heather’s felt flowers :)

13. Jamie H says:

I like them all! Great work!

14. Deb Long says:

Wow, just LOVE that Stacey Julian cardstock!! Great work!

15. Such wonderful layouts! Thanks for the inspiration.

16. Sandra ltb says:

Cute!
    Sandra ltb

17. Lisa W says:

These layouts are wonderful. So simple yet beautiful.

18. alwayscharlie says:

I love all these fabulous layouts!!

19. Kelly Sas says:

Great LO’s! Thanks for sharing that you used the Quick Dry Adhesive for the felt flowers – I have got to try that!!!

20. Pam Spradlin says:

Fabulous layouts. Thank you for the inspiration.

21. Melissa D. says:

That little girl one is incredible! I love the simplicity! Thanks for the fun!

22. Ann E. says:

The great Core’dinations card stock teams up so beautifully with other lines and these layouts are super examples of that!

23. Marla H. says:

LOve the layouts and the embossed cardstock with words. I love the look that Coredinations give to a layout!!

24. Misty Willis says:

Oh I am in love! Heather, your newest little one is an absolute DOLL! And Char, my son told me to ask where you got the slime from…he wants some! LOL
    Great projects!!!!

25. KSDerby says:

Heather’s layout is wonderful. What a precious little bundle.

26. Lori Leng says:

Beautiful layouts…thanks you so much.

27. Everything is so cute. I love, love, love the texture of it all.

28. Hey, I think your blog might be having browser compatibility issues. When I look at your blog in Opera, it looks fine but when opening in Internet Explorer, it has some overlapping. I just wanted to give you a quick heads up! Other then that, terrific blog!

29. Thanks for this wonderful article. Yet another thing to mention is that many digital cameras are available equipped with any zoom lens that enables more or less of your scene for being included by means of ‘zooming’ in and out. These types of changes in concentration length usually are reflected from the viewfinder and on large display screen right on the back of your camera.

30. The wrong use of electric toothbrush can damage your
    gums, so it is very important to use it correctly.
    Each person might prefer the different features that come with
    the toothbrush; there are many models to choose from so you can choose one that best fits your needs.

Because of the light weighted and slim handle design maneuverability and control is effective.

31. He stopped offering subsidized oil prices to his own people, because Venezuela was making a fortune selling it to the rest of the world.
    I know that on my local high street alone there is not
    only a Pizza Hut, but also many other franchises such as Domino’s, Donatos and East of Chicago. Keeping this craze in mind companies are opening outlets in different parts of the world.

My blog papa johns coupons

32. “special deals”, ” deep discounts”, “clearance items”, “cheap merchandise”, and
    “special coupon offers”. 35% of US Web-enabled mobile phone owners said they had participated in some form of mobile shopping in 2010 according to a study by E-marketer.
    It is necessary for us to figure out effective ways to solve this tough trouble.

Here is my site – pizza hut coupon (http://journals.fotki.com/molly4937/my-blog/entry/brfbgtsqtdkt//)

33. He stopped offering subsidized oil prices to his own people, because Venezuela was making a fortune
    selling it to the rest of the world. Online coupons for pizza often
    have coupons codes that you have type in when you order a pizza from a pizzeria’s website. The best way to order a pizza is to use your cell phone.

Here is my weblog … dominos coupon code

34. The petrol chainsaw can be an animal, however in the hands of
    a confident and proficient user no job is too big or small.
    Chainsaws are a powerful and potentially dangerous piece of
    gardening equipment, and if you do not spend a little time choosing the appropriate machine for your needs they could also turn out pretty costly.

But a must-have for the ambitious artist is the Dremel.

Here is my website – chainsaw buying guide

35. Corazon says:

With POS integration, when a customer places an order online, the order is sent directly to the POS system and automatically put into the system.

Pizza delivery used to be strictly a phone
    transaction, but now the internet has brought ordering pizza to
    a new level. Enjoying success with continuous refinement of the business strategy.

Feel free to surf to my homepage :: dominos coupons (Corazon)

Trackbacks

Check out what others are saying about this post...