Cardmaker Series

February 7, 2011 by
Filed under Core Blog, Jenni Bowlin

Happy Monday Everyone! Today we are sharing some MORE of our new releases with you.  These Mini Core Impression Paper Pads were designed with our cardmakers in mind. They are the perfect size for cards! But, if you are a layout gal, no worries. They look great on layouts, too! Make sure you check out the Cardmaker Series on our Website!

Here is a short video for you that shows how versatile and cool these papers really are! {Click on the Link to take you to  YouTube}

Cardmaker Series

And some photos…

Here is a  sample of the My Mind’s Eye 4″x6″ paper pad:

Here is a sample of the Jenni Bowlin 4″x6″ paper pad:

Here is a sample of the Jenni Bowlin 6″x6″ paper pad:

Make sure you tell your favorite retailers to get some of these! you won’t be disappointed!

Comments

10 Responses to “Cardmaker Series”
  1. Patchi says:

I LOVE these! Those Jenni Bowlin calendars are perfect for scrapbook LOs!

2. Eva says:

OMG!!!!!! I NEED these!!!! Just posted it on my FB page, too….LOVE it!!!

I love that the images on these are sized down. While I do both layouts & cards & find myself making cards more often. I could see combining both full size & smaller size on a card…or full size on a layout with the smaller version backing a journaling block or tag. I can’t wait to find some of this online or in a store somewhere.

4. KSDerby says:

I must say, I agree with Tona. At first I thought, I could just cut the 12 x 12′s but then I wouldn’t get the entire design. I love the smaller pads, in addition to the big ones. Thanks.

5. Beth W says:

Agreeing with my buddy Tona-can’t wait to get my hands on these.

6. Wow that is a cardmakers dream

7. Debbie C says:

Great sizes that I would use for cards and layouts. Sometime you just want a small piece of card stock and hate to use a full 12×12. I love the black and pink and the ruler paper is so cute as well. Can’t wait to find some of these.

8. bethann disciascio says:

YES, finally small sizes for us cardmakers. not that i don’t love my big sheets but i hate cutting them up, i do scrap as well, but small is where its at….

9. Celeste B. says:

I definitely need some of these. I sometimes hate to cut into my 12×12 sheets so these are perfect.

10. kristin says:

OMG Ellen …I am sooo inlove with these ..I am so addicted to the 6×6 paper packs ….and the 4×6 are to die for …love the colors so versitile …love it!!!