So do you want to see our Make-n-Takes from CHA??? They were so CUTE and everyone loved them. They really showed off Core’dinations Cardstock and how versatile it is. So bust our your Fiskars Paper Crimper and let’s get started. And we want to give a huge shout out to Glue Arts for supplying us with the Extreme Adhesive Glue Squares for this. They worked brilliantly!
Hats off to Design Team Member Lydia Jackson for this awesome idea and Tutorial!
Steps to create Flower:
1. On the back of a 3×3 piece of cardstock draw a loose spiral.
2. Then tear the spiral shape, tearing away from your body.
3. Sand the torn edges of the flower to make them look antique
4. Using petal roller or quilling tool, roll flower from the inside edge of the outer ring of the swirl
5. When you get the the center circle, remove the flower from the tool.
6. Place an Glue arts adhesive square on the center circle and push the flower into it to hold.
Steps for Creating the Leaf:
1. Fold green cardstock in half.
2. Run it through a paper crimper on a 45 degree angle.
3. Cut (or Tear) a half leaf shape along the fold.
4. Unfold and sand the textured side.
5 Adhere leaves to the bottom of your flower.
Voila you have a beautiful Core-sage!