Tim Holtz Design Team Projects

February 10, 2011 by
Filed under Core Blog, Tim Holtz

Today we have some awesome Tim Holtz projects from the Design Team that were displayed at CHA!

Here are a few of them up close. Make sure you check out the amazing details!  All of these projects were created with the Tim Holtz Core’dination Collectin in addition to his other great inks, stamps and embellishments. YES! We said  stamping.  Our cardstock is great for stamping on the textured side or the smooth side.

Linda Beeson:

A layout from Debbie Standard:

And an altered Journal from Ellen Sosnoski:

Comments

17 Responses to “Tim Holtz Design Team Projects”
  1. Kemberlei says:

Very nice! Can’t wait to try my hand at these projects.

These are all great projects. I love Tim Holtz so I was so happy to see you two get together.

3. Barb Mc says:

love these and love Core’dinations!

4. Larissa Heskett says:

SO AWESOME!! =) I LOVE ALL OF THE PROJECTS!! THANKS SO MUCH FOR SHARING!! I WANT PAPER SO BAD AND I CAN’T WAIT TO PLAY WITH IT!! HAVE A FABULOUS THURSDAY!! =)

5. Tami B says:

Great projects. Also love the way they are displayed.

6. Elizabeth P says:

just snagged a few pages of black magic paper the other day….now to find a way to use it. LOVE that litttle house – wish I could find a good pattern for one.

Love Tim’s stuff, and I am going to open up my new Tabs die cuts and see what I can do with them.

7. Victoria Sturdevant says:

Great projects! TFS

8. Love all these projects! Can’t wait to get my own pad of Distressed Core’dinations!

9. I love them all, and look forward to using this wonderful paper on my own projects.

10. Beautiful projects! Love that embossed roof!

11. JaYne says:

So love that Tim has coredinations paper now! Love what you all did with it!

12. Diana says:

VERY VERY NICE!!!!!
    this is such a good marriage!!!!

13. Gail Bales says:

Love all of these projects! Thanks for sharing. Can’t wait to get my hands on some of this paper. Love it.
    Gail in Oklahoma

14. Ann says:

These are just super and I didn’t know you could stamp on the Distressed Coredinations. I cannot wait until I can get some of this paper. Thank you for showing the projects.

Annie in DE

15. You really make it seem so easy together with your presentation but I find this matter to be actually one thing that I think I’d never understand. It sort of feels too complex and extremely huge for me. I am looking ahead on your subsequent publish, I will try to get the cling of it!

Trackbacks

Check out what others are saying about this post...
  1. [...] Tutorial comes from Linda Beeson. Remember the gorgeous house she created with Tim Holtz Core’dinations Cardstock, stamps, inks and other goodies? Well, [...]