Tuesday’s Tip

April 12, 2011 by

Good Morning! We are back on track with our Tuesday Tip for you featuring unique ways to use Core’dinations Cardstock.

Today’s tip is all about printing digital images on your Core’dinations. Yes, you heard us right..we are going hybrid today!  Just another great way to use your Core!

Here are some gorgeous cards and great tips from Design Team member Linda Beeson:

The paper patterns and the flowers are from Linda’s stash and the little typewriter is from a brand new FREE set at Echo Park.

Here is a great close-up of the texture:

The card base is a piece of Core Couture and the image is scanned from an old book Linda had. She then printed  it on white Core Essentials and cut it with a Spellbinder Nestabilities.

Next up Linda printed the digital elements on a piece of white Core Essentials.
The digital set is by Nikki Sivils, Scrapbooker and Amy Teets.

Again, LOVE the texture from using the White Core Essential  Core’dinations and how it looks when it is printed!

Check out the blog again for some more great digital/hybrid projects from our Design Team!

Comments

9 Responses to “Tuesday’s Tip”
  1. Donna W says:

Love the projects this week. The “run Puff run” brings
    back memories. Have not done digital as can not find
    one that is easy and user friendly. She did a great job
    and I love every lo she has here.

2. Doris Widder says:

Fabulous cards! Love them all. What a great way to do hybrid! :-D

3. michelle says:

love all of these…especially the vintage image!
    TFS!

4. CindyM says:

Fabulous idea, and I think I have that old first reader book, love the picture!! Thanks for the tip!

5. mary pat says:

oh wow i love this. the card with the old reader page is just way too cute! what a fantastic job!

6. Lydia says:

WOnderful creations, I really need to make more use of my computer this way….Love these!!

7. OMG!! I have been playing with this idea too!! I just took the Mouse Paper Scissors class and learned alot about digital creating and I thought I’d use the core`dinaions and OMG it is just AWESOME!! If any one wants to get the look of canvas, but have it be cardstock this is the best technique!! THANKS SO MUCH for the fun scan technique, that too is just AWESOME!! Can’t wait to play around with that idea!! THIS has to be one of my all time FAVORITE POSTS!! THANKS again and I can’t wait to create!! Have a FABULOUS DAY!! =)

Wow! These look fantastic.

9. Andrea Amu says:

These are wonderful hybrid cards with the Core’dinations, Linda!
    Love them all!