How much embossing is too much???

July 25, 2011 by
Filed under Core Blog, Provocraft, Sizzix

The answer is….

IT’S NEVER TOO MUCH!!!

Every month we challenge our designers to create something special and this month it was to emboss!

You know how much we love to emboss and sand here. And if you need some tips make sure you check out our videos here.

Design Team Member Lydia Jackson ran with this challenge and created this cool layout that uses

30 DIFFERENT EMBOSSING FOLDERS!!! Can you beat that? We would love to see you try!

Comments

11 Responses to “How much embossing is too much???”
  1. April D says:

Gorgeous layout Lydia!!

I love the look of using so many different embossing folders. Fantastic layout. Thanks for the inspiration.

3. 30 different embossing folders in one page! Wow I’d never have even considered that, but it looks great. Some great inspiration here, as ever! Thanks, Amelie.

4. One can never have TOO MUCH of a good thing!

5. Tracey says:

Is that a record?

6. Janet Zeppa says:

Wow! I’m in awe!!

7. Gypsy Chaos says:

This is great!

I absolutely love how the 10 on the ruler is surrounded by embellishments, to draw attention to the 10 in front of ‘cousins’. There are indeed ten cousins in the photograph.

8. I LOVE THIS LAYOUT!!!! And I couldn’t agree more – no embossing is too much!!! GORGEOUS job Lydia!!!

9. Andrea Amu says:

Tremendous job, Lydia!

10. WOW!! FABLOUS LAYOUT!! LOVE the texture!! THANKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS WEEKEND!! =)

11. Blog Larson says:

I love everything in the layout – the design, color combination, texture, the ruler (really looks creative yet very much appropriate to the design) and the added embellishments. What can I say??? This work is an inspiration! Two thumbs up! I also have scrapbooking guide and techniques laid out in my site! Please check it out! Thanks!