Core’dinations and Glue Arts Blog Swap

Goooood Monday Morning!

We are up  bright and early to bring you some Core’dinations and Glue Arts projects.

But first we have some winners to announce, right????  (Please note: we will post WCMD winner & October Colour Lover’s Challenge tomorrow)

We have FOUR winners to announce from our Spellbinders trade last week.

So without further ado the winners are…….

Two winners from posting here on the Core blog:

Skeeter Horne says:

September 28, 2011 at 9:56 am (Edit)

Love the project-cant wait to make this.

AND

Kelly Massman says:

September 29, 2011 at 8:44 am (Edit)

These are darling!

Facebook:  Amy Brock Coose:  Looking forward to some great projects this week!

Random post was Brianne Nevill’s blog:

Marge R. (mer) said…Ohhh what spooky FUN!!! I totally have the perfect place for these and NEED them!!! They’re ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS!!!

Please email ellen_sosnoski@coredinations.com with your address (phone numbers if you are international) so we can get your prizes out as soon as possible.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now it’s time for some Glue Arts!

Make sure you head over to the Glue Arts blog for some awesome projects from their Design Team. They are also introducing a new product, Glue Glider Pro PLUS and they are doing 10 days of give-a-ways over there!!! And they have a GrEaT Facebook page, too, make sure you head over there as well.

And, YES, we are giving away ANOTHER pack of Core for one lucky winner that posts here on the blog this week!!!

Today we have some designs from Ellen Sosnoski.

I love taking my projects off the page and you must have a good adhesive to be able to do just that.

For this gift bag I used some My Mind’s Eye Core Impressions and My Mind’s Eye Minis and Glue Arts Adhesive Squares,  Glue Arts Glider Pro and Glue Arts UCut it Foam Adhesive.

And next up I created a card using some Pink Paislee Core Impressions and a Core Tag in Pastels (I looooove these!!!) I was over at their Live Pink (The Pink Paislee forum) this weekend and played along with some of their WCMD challenges to upcycle so I used a rubon applicator.

This is the best part. I used some UCut it Foam Adhesive, of course, and ONE adhesive square for the rubon applicator! I only needed one that is how tacky they are. I put it right under the ribbon knot and it’s not going anywhere.

See you tomorrow!

We are here all week long with Glue Arts!

Comments

57 Responses to “Core’dinations and Glue Arts Blog Swap”
  1. Angie Boswell says:

I love your site! I am so glad Glue arts sent me over to check it out. I will be visiting a lot!

2. Emily K says:

Such great texture, I love it!

3. Kathy Mc says:

Love the textures used in each project. Off to check out Glue Arts!

4. {vicki} says:

blog swaps are such fun!

5. Maggy Tronche (@MaggyTronche) says:

Beautiful both projects!! Love it! TFS girls! Hugs.. Maggy :)

6. Celeste B. says:

That gift bag is gorgeous.

7. 301 Moved Permanently I was recommended this blog by my cousin. I am not sure whether this post is written by him as nobody else know such detailed about my problem. You’re incredible! Thanks! your article about 301 Moved PermanentlyBest Regards Lawrence