Get That Label Maker Out!

We are hitting it hard today with our Label Makers.

We just LOVE using it around here. It works perfectly with Core and if you aren’t sure how to use it, CLICK HERE for the video and some “how to” tips under “LABEL IT”.

For these next two layouts Design Team Member Lydia Jackson used her label maker. Check them out!

For this fun summery layout, Lydia also used some of the Core Tags and the background is Jillian Spotted Cardstock. We love these and are so great for any project. Lydia also used her Xyron for the waves. And make sure you look closely at the Title. Lydia used her Tim Holtz Ranger  inks to gently ink the white Paper Trunk alphas…doesn’t that look FABULOUS!  Great detail….

And next up is Design Team Member Leica Forrest. She created this beautiful layout about herself and used her Label Maker for ALL of her journaling. Love the Pink Paislee Core Impressions against the Chocolate Box.

We will post May Arts/Petaloo winner tomorrow!

Comments

9 Responses to “Get That Label Maker Out!”
  1. Anita A says:

What a cool idea!

2. Debbie C. says:

Label maker journal is so neat looking and these layouts look great with the journalling.. I have used it on layouts before and really like the effect.

3. Debbie C. says:

Label maker journal is so neat looking and these layouts look great with the journalling. I have used it on layouts before and really like the effect.

4. EEK! What an awesome idea, love it! Definitely will have to try this!

5. Kim H says:

Love all the projects. The lable makers is a really great tool to use with core’ papers. Thank you fo rthe inspirations.

Great projects. I really like the look of core used in a label maker.

7. AmberLee says:

Hello Coredinations team!

Love your galleries and love the projects you highlight! (I am getting ideas for Christmas cards!!)

I’m sorry to contact you this way, but I was unable to submit my note in the contact form. I’m wondering how I can find out about purchasing your paper in larger quantities (a ream at a time of one color). If you don’t mind directing me to a place where I can do that, I would so appreciate it.

Thank you!!

8. Elizabeth P says:

I finally found a label maker – I’m sure hoping I can make my stuff as pretty as yours !