Dust Buddy & Sand It Gadget Combo Pack

January 25, 2012 by

This is probably one of my most favorite releases for us this CHA.

If you know me, you know how much I love my Sandit Gadget and Dust Buddy. If you use Core, you must get this! It’s a combo back that includes a Dust Buddy and Sand It Gadet and refill sand paper! Everyone needs one of these so make sure you tell your retailer to stock these for you.

Want proof of how much you will use yours?  Here is a photo of my Dust Buddy from scrapping this weekend. I made two layouts with our BRAND NEW Darks collection pack (see yesterday’s post if you missed it) and this is what my Dust Buddy looked like when I was done. It definitely works and it picked up other dust and debris that makes its way onto you projects. Your projects (and hands) will be much cleaner when you use this.

Comments

6 Responses to “Dust Buddy & Sand It Gadget Combo Pack”

I agree. This looks like a “must have” set.

2. Elizabeth P says:

I’m a nut for things in sets, especially when there’s refills ! And since I am also a Core freak, this is a must have for me.

3. Dawnll says:

I have the sand it and love them-many of my friends got them because I used it. I haven’t seen the dust buddy yet-I will ad it on my list …lol

4. Brenda Savage says:

I’ve never seen either of them in our craft stores. :( I guess I better get busy with some online shopping because I have sanding dust everywhere! I love my core’dinations paper!

5. Leesa Harris says:

Awesome idea, I love that they have teamed up to be sold together! Good thinking!!!

6. Deborah Oehler says:

this is all pretty new to me, magazine I got had this web add. on it so I went to it to look. I’ll be on here a lot more now cause I love crafting. Think I will have to get this team (when I can find it) I sure could use it.