Are you Hard Core?

February 7, 2012 by
Filed under Core Blog, Hot Topics

Are you Hard Core?

Do you love tearing, sanding and ripping Core’dinations ColorCore Cardstock EVERY chance you get???

Than we are looking for YOU!

We have been working behind the scenes creating a super cool program that is designed to give our Hard Core Crafters exclusive benefits.

Want to know more?  Than keep reading…..

By signing up to be a Hard Core Crafter, you will be automatically entered to win fabulous PRIZES, view NEW product releases and watch EXCLUSIVE videos with unique product tips and technique ideas.  All of this was designed just for you, our Hard Core Crafters!
Our designers have created fabulous videos that will inspire you at the click of your mouse.
Ready to sign up?  It’s EASY and IT IS FREE! . See the video player to the right of this blog post?  You can click on that or click here to sign up.
And the more people that sign up, the more we giveaway so tell your friends!
AND you can start watching the EXCLUSIVE videos immediately!

Comments

14 Responses to “Are you Hard Core?”
  1. Barbara MacAskill says:

I am now a Hard Core Crafter. I look forward to great inspiration and learning new techniques. Thanks for yet again providing us with something awesome from Core’dinations!

2. CindyM says:

Awesome, I am a HCC and love these videos great techniques and inspiration!! Thanks

3. Dawnll says:

Oh yea I am hard core!!! lol

WooHoo! I am now a Hard Core Crafter :)

5. YEAH!! Of course I am a Hard Core Crafter!! =) THANKS for the fun!! Have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)

6. Ann-R says:

I’m proud to call myself a HCC!!!
    I’m loving the inspiration gallery & technique videos……can’t wait to see more :D
    Thanks!!!

7. Phyllis says:

I love to tear–and I love core cardstock. I was a “tearer” when tearing wasn’t cool :)

8. Sheree Delaney says:

Thansk for the chance to be a hardcore crafter. I love tearing and sanding. the effects are awesome!

9. R Haun says:

Loved the Hardcore email!!! Keep them coming!

10. Michelle Yag says:

I’m in!! Love you guys!

11. Ruza says:

Loved watching the Hard Core Video’s. For the “Cari Tag Mini with Embossing” she stated near the end that the instructions are located on the site. ??? I’ve searched and didn’t find anything. Can you help? I’d really love to create the box card set. Thank you!

12. I can’ seem to add myself as a follower. These new ones aren’t as easy as the old ones that add you right away. I do want to be a follower :)
    Sandy

Trackbacks

Check out what others are saying about this post...
  1. [...] Before we get started, don’t forget to sign up for our NEW Hard Core Crafter program! Details are here. [...]

2. [...] Before we get started, don’t forget to sign up for our NEW Hard Core Crafter program! Details are here. [...]