Want to Guest Design For Core?

July 12, 2012 by

Here is  your chance!

During our Hard Core Crop, we will be looking for a Guest Designer for Core’dinations Cardstock for the next THREE months!

1. You must complete at least one challenge to be eligible.
2. Send an email to ellen_sosnoski@coredinations.com with your contact information and the challenges in which you participated by the end of the crop (July 22nd, 2012)  following this format:
Subject: Guest Designer
Name
Address
Phone (if international)
Link to where your challenges will be posted (Blog, Flickr, etc).
Challenges I participated in:
Challenge 1
Challenge 4
Challenge 6
3. The entries will be judged blindly from a panel of judges who know and love Core as much as we do! So show off that Core’dinations ColorCore Cardstock! Core’dinations is a unique cardstock that was created to sand, emboss, distress and much, much more so show us what you can do!
4. The Guest Designer chosen will receive a HUGE box of our cardstock to design with for the next THREE months. We ask that you send us three projects/month for the next three months (September, October, November 2012  dates may vary depending  on when product is delivered). More details will be provided but please make sure you can make that commitment and time frame.
Any questions?  Just ask here on this post. International entries are welcome!
Please note due to the volume of emails we will not be responding to them individually.
Don’t forget we are chatting away here on our Facebook Event page!
And …. GUESS what?!
We have our very FIRST summer release for you!  How about some more Tim Holtz Kraft Core? And it is Seasonal!
Different pre-embossed designs for various Holidays throughout the year and each seasonal embossed design has it’s own color palette.  The designs are based on the Tim Holtz Texture fades and are perfect for cardmaking, scrapbooking, and other paper crafting projects.

Comments

14 Responses to “Want to Guest Design For Core?”
  1. I LOVE my Tim Holtz Kraft Core! Always excited to see the new Core lines and TOTALLY jazzed about the possibility of being a guest designer! Count me in! :)

2. Dorina D says:

Gorgeous paper, Love that it’s seasonal. Be so fun to play with

3. Sherry C says:

Sounds amazing! :)

4. I am loving this seasonal paper! I will definitely be looking to buy some.

5. leeann Pearce says:

love it!!!

6. Joyce says:

What an awesome opportunity!
    Love the new TH papers, if I win tat spot it willive me an awesome opportunity to break it that new vagabond sitting inmysudio waiting fo some love!

7. Lisa P says:

Totally looking forward to the crop and the fun challenges. Love this new Tim Holtz. The embossed words rock!

8. Brenda Savage says:

I don’t have the talent for the contest but I’m sure going to use that paper in my scrapping!!!

9. Thanks so much for adding your guest designer call to our listings!!

10. June Houck says:

Yummy! I love these new kraft core colors. I hope to be playing along for a chance at a guest DT position :)

11. Chrissy Greenman says:

Sounds wonderful!

12. KerriNZ says:

What a awesome idea..seasonal Core, droooooling here & to be in the DT for Coredinations how fab would that be ? Must be a sign that the call out was on my birthday…when does this deadline finish ? I need to get my head around what I entered during the crop…all I remember at the moment is I managed 9 projects…now which ones lol

13. What a fantastic opportunity! Love those embossed words!

14. ウィキLIVEDOORブランドコピー財布時計ファッションのブログ,歓迎を。 ロレックスコピー http://blog.livedoor.jp/jpsupersakura/