Scrapbook Adhesive by 3L Day FIVE!

July 27, 2012 by

Today is our last day of our week with Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L.

If you are looking for crop winners we will be posting that today in a separate post.

Here are some Technique Tips for this layout from Design Team Member April Derrick: ICut up the photo corners and turned them into arrow embellishments for my page.Instead of placing a cd into the self adhesive CD photo pocket,  turn it into a holder for an interactive page embellishment. It’s a small booklet that you can slide in and out of the clear pocket and it has journaling and another photo on the inside!   Brilliant!

* 3L Scrapbook Adhesives: Crafty Power Tape, Photo CD Pockets, Photo Corners, Thin 3D Foam Squares, Dodz, My Stik Vellum Adhesive. Make sure you shop for these fabulous adhesives HERE!

And Debbie Standard has some gorgeous cards for us today! Those Scrabook Adhesives by 3L go beautifully with cards, too!

And how about those flowers?! Gorgeous…gorgeous!

Make sure you comment here to win an AWESOME Core goodie pack AND over at the Scrapbook Adhesives blog as well because they have an awesome giveaway of their adhesives, too! You have ALL WEEK LONG!

In that goodie pack from us you will see some of our awesome Glitter Silk cardstock. Winner posted next week.

Please note we will be posting winners from our online Crop this today so stay tuned!

Comments

58 Responses to “Scrapbook Adhesive by 3L Day FIVE!”
  1. Louise says:

that is a great layout, and I love the idea of using the photo corners as arrows.

2. I love the colors and layout on that card! Beauty!

3. Brenda B says:

Well designed layout. Love the use of the photo corners and the banners. The card is gorgeous. I’m going to make some of those flowers! The texture on them is wonderful.

4. Miriam Prantner says:

Love today’s projects! That layout is so pretty, love those bold flags and the little vellum/brad embellishments. And I’m LOVING the one cool chick card. So cute!

5. silvia haynes says:

Gorgeous cards and scrapbook page!!

Beautiful layout April – love your fab photo, colour combo and banner strips!!!
    Two great cards Debbie, my favourite is the gorgeous pink one with layered flowers!!!

7. Marylou Williams says:

Wow! I’m speechless! Amazing work! Thank you for sharing and inspiring!

8. Kirstin says:

Thank you for the inspiration – I love interactive pages!

9. Dorina D says:

Fabulous layout and cards. So inspirational. Love the pocket album. Such a great idea and so fun. So excited to try some of these tips and ideas on my own projects with Core & Scrabook Adhesives. Thanks for a fun week with great inspirational ideas. I think I’ll go play now!

10. Amy Jones#8546 says:

Wow….Really neat projects today. I love the layout. There a lil mixed media in there that is so neat and the placement is so cute. The cards are adorable. Im loving the flowers.

11. Janet says:

Wow! What an amazing week of projects! Thanks so much for all the inspiration!

12. Pam Spradlin says:

The cards are just as adorable as that layout. Thank you for sharing all of this inspiration this week.

13. wow what Amazing Projects. love the new papers the Glitter Silk papers look Awesome. love all your papers. thanks for sharing amd for the chance to win.

14. Uta says:

Oh wow, what a great layout and the cards are so beautiful.
    Hugs, Uta

15. Julie Shearer says:

Great LO’s and love the cute cards !

16. Cathy says:

Great projects…very inspiring!

17. These are SUCH beautiful projects today!!!! I am loving how many other elements are being brought in to use with the Core. It really makes the Core shine!

18. Caryn S. says:

Great group of projects! I should break out my core and start playing with it today, these projects are too much to resist.

19. Love this paper! Gotta have it! Thanks for sharing in the wealth!

20. Denise says:

Love the layout! The banners look so cool sanded like that!

21. Denise says:

Love the layout! The banners look so cool sanded like that! I like the simple banner contrasted with the busy photo cluster.

22. StefanieH says:

Great projects, love the colors and paper.

23. Denise says:

Beautiful layout! The banners look so cool sanded like that! I like the simple banner contrasted with the busy photo cluster.

24. Rachel K says:

Those pink flowers are gorgeous! Thanks for the pics!

25. Kim says:

Very cute love those flowers!!

26. These are all fantastic! Love all the banners on that layout and the backgrounds on those cards really add so much.

27. Maryanne says:

I love cards and the layout looks awesome. I love the pink card, the flowers are gorgeous. Thanks for sharing!

28. Donna W says:

Think the owl card is cute – love the owl
    But the flower card is totally awesome. Oh that
    I had the talent to make one that beautiful. Layout
    is neat – love the colors.

29. Karen Rushton says:

Love the layout and cards. I’ve got to get scrappy now that you have inspired me.

30. Deborah says:

Great projects as usual thanks for a fun and easy hop!

31. Trine says:

Oh I love those multi-layered flowers! Fab projects

32. Dawn says:

Love them all!

33. Lisa P says:

Love that layout. Very cool with the banners. I am saving this as a reminder to try that myself!

34. sharon gullikson says:

I especially love the banners and flags. Your embossed papers are amazing.

35. Christine Slak says:

I love seeing items used for things other than their original purpose. That takes true caft talent!

36. Bethany Becker says:

Gorgeous layout. I love all the projects all week long!

37. Linda R. says:

GReat projects…love, love love that pink card. Its gorgeous!

38. beatrice lawson says:

That is a bannerific LO! And do I see vellum embellies? Love it!

39. Jill Rugg says:

Beautiful layout! Love how you used the photo corners!

40. Joyce Brann says:

Love that flower card, the pink is beautiful.
    thanks for the fun! Joyce

41. Corrie Wagner says:

Love the cards and the layouts are just fantastic

42. Tiffany says:

The pink Happy Birthday card is so scrumptious looking I could eat it!

43. Jess S says:

Beautiful projects. Love the flags in the scrapbook page and the flowers on that card! Fantastic. :)

44. Dee says:

I love the banners on the lay-out and the flowers on the card, they look stunning! Thank you for sharing.

45. Love the scrapbook page – has lovely textures and it’s interesting
    at the same time. Beautiful cards too – in the first one I like the way
    the cute image is framed and in the second card I love the coloring
    and the flowers.

46. Dianna DeCaluwe says:

Awesome projects, thanks for all the inspiration.

47. jpscraps says:

Gorgeous layout! Love the cards too!

48. nike air max says:

Ils vous former, de nettoyer les planchers de restockage Les boissons froides. C’était une bonne formation, mais c’était difficile. Parfois, vous travaillez de nuit “, at-il Je pense, tout discours sur un divorce. C’était bien avant que devint à la mode. Mais nous avons tous senti que ce serait très inconsidéré à Billy si nous avions qu’elle stay.She donné lorsque l’huile bouillante avait atteint trois centimètres au-dessus ses genoux. Lors d’une fête euchre à East Nashville, l’autre soir, j’ai vu Kitty Morgan coupé mort de sept de ses camarades de classe et amis pour la vie parce qu’elle avait épousé un peintre en batiment. L’huile bouillante a été grésille aussi haut que son c?ur, mais je voudrais que vous eussiez vu le petit sourire bien qu’elle transportait de table en table.
    [url=http://nikeairmax.ocboyscouts.org]nike air max[/url]