Happy Labor Day!

September 3, 2012 by
Filed under Core Blog, Petaloo

If you are in the states than today is a Holiday so a lot of people are off of work and school so please be safe at all those picnics and bbqs! It is kind of an “end of the summer” celebration around here so have a wonderful day everyone!

I don’t know what I was thinking but last week I missed this layout from Design Team Member  Lydia Jackson. Lydia just welcome this precious little sweetie into her family a few short weeks ago.

Isn’t this the sweetest layout?  She used Petaloo flowers (remember they are dyed to match Core!) and some Sweet Stamp Shop stamps. LOVE how she incorporated the RAK stamps that you would think would be for little gifts on to a layout.

And of course…CORE TAGS! We are all obsessed with them here..we love our tags. The come in a variety of shape and sizes and a sturdy metal grommet. Lydia used one small piece of patterned paper and then core’dinated her Core Cardstock to match it.

A close-up of the Sweet Stamp Shop stamps…

We will post winners of the blog hop tomorrow!

Comments

12 Responses to “Happy Labor Day!”
  1. Dorina D says:

What a darling layout. The subtle and soft colors are marvelous and I love the stamped sentiment. The stitched edges and tags really make the layout, COngratulations Lydia, she’s gorgeous!

I adore this layout. All the layers & textures are fantastic & what a precious photo.

3. corrie wagner says:

Beautiful lo, I love how it enhances the beauty in the picture

4. silvia haynes says:

Adorable page~~~

5. DebbieC. says:

Beautiful photo and layout. I like how the tags are tucked into each other down the side of the page. A great place to journal.

6. Keren says:

Gorgeous layering and clustering. Great page!

7. I am SO happy for you Lydia! Maybe someday our little angels can meet! :)

8. Die all-black shell ist in den Vororten und senden schicken ihre Kinder auf
    College. http://deutschlandonlinecasino.blog.de/ Diese Wind o’er Preise Wills milit

9. 301 Moved Permanently I was recommended this blog by my cousin. I am not sure whether this post is written by him as nobody else know such detailed about my difficulty. You are wonderful! Thanks! your article about 301 Moved Permanently Best Regards Lisa Nick

10. ヴィトン says:

North Port-born Ursulina Youmon is truly interested in ヴィトン 財布 on-line games, crafts. Last but not least, things she cherish most is following a Dallas Stars hockey match live inside the arena.

11. Market gardener Ursulina interests include ヴィトン 財布 photo, cigar smoking. Almost all her encouragement is derived from going on a holiday and checking out different countries for example, Cape Verde.