More with November Guest Designer Rebecca Keppel!

October 23, 2012 by

We have another layout for you today with one of THE COOLEST techniques!  The creative minds of our fans and the crafters out there never cease to amaze us here at Core.   We love love seeing Core in action.

So..get that typewriter out! AND we are NOT using it for journaling. See those super cool dots along the border of the pink Core Essentials?  Keep reading to see how Rebecca created them…

Yep, Rebecca created them with her typewriter!

And SAND! With that Sand It Gadget of course ;)

Of course, add some bling…it matches the microphone!

Don’t forget to check out more of Rebecca’s amazing work on her personal blog, My Cluttered Corner,  and you can follow her on Pinterest as well.

Comments

10 Responses to “More with November Guest Designer Rebecca Keppel!”
  1. Smokie says:

I didn’t know anyone still had typewriters! That is a cool technique!

2. Brenda B. says:

Hmmm…a typewriter…yeah….I remember those!Super technique!

3. Kim H says:

wow a typewriter, would never have thought of that, wonderful idea. love the layout, great detail with the gems. thanks for sharing.

FABULOUS layout!!!
    What a clever technique … might have to get my Mum to search my old typewriter out from all the the treasures she has been storing for me :)

5. Fabulous technique – sooo creative!

6. 3QtPZ says:

274223 751230I saw however one more thing concerning this on one more weblog. Youve naturally spent some time on this. Effectively done! 256129

7. Here says:

263440 828322Sweet website , super layout, really clean and utilize genial . 155965

8. jaket says:

80695 645465Intersting post and web site. Excellent that Google listed so i was able to get here. This web site will go no in my bookmarks from now. 488143