Get that Helmar and Cricut ready to go!

We are here with Helmar this week and couldn’t be more excited! We have gorgeous projects all week long for you.

So are you having fun yet???  We sure are!

Make sure you say “hi” from us over on the Helmar Facebook page AND they have some awesome boards over on Pinterest, too!  And…you know how it goes here… comment here on the Core blog all week long for a chance to WIN some FAB Core’dinations goodies all for yourself. Comment every day for more chances to win!!!

Want to see what you can win this week?

And, of course…check in over at the Helmar Blog for more inspiration!

Design Team Member Andrea Amu  has a gorgeous design for us today that  is perfect for your Thanksgiving decor.

Interested in seeing more of this?  Keep Readin!

Here is a little bit about this project from Andrea: I made some Thanksgiving Decor showcasing the beautiful Core’dinations cardstock all held together perfectly with Helmar Adhesives! All of my cuts were done using the Thanksgiving Cricut cartridge. I cut the pilgrims out at 5 3/4″ each, using Signature Series Graphic 45 Core cardstock in Photogenic and Kraft and green Core from the Tim Holtz Adirondack collection. I also cut out the pumpkin design at 2″, again using some orange Core from the Adirondack collection. That beautiful embossed word collage background is some of the new Tim Holtz collection Kraft-Core Seasonal Impressions line! It’s the most wonderful backdrop for this Autumnal framed decor.

The Helmar black ZapDots 3D foam squares were great to use to add dimension to layered ares of my pilgrim and pumpkin cuts.

I love the performance of the Helmar 450 Quick Dry Adhesive! This was my first time using this glue and it won’t be my last. Seriously, where has this been all my life? It is a must have for paper crafting. Here I used it to adhere most of my layers together, to attach the ribbon to my embossed cardstock base and to apply the Stampendous Vintage Champagne Glass glitter to the centers of the Petaloo mulberry flowers. After the glue and glitter quickly dries, I applied pearl accents from Queen&Co. to each center to finish off this seasonal project.

Helmar +Petaloo Flowers+ Stampendous Glitter = Happiness!

And another close up of the flower details:

Comments

49 Responses to “Get that Helmar and Cricut ready to go!”
  1. DebbieC says:

Oh my this is so beautiful. The colours blend so perfectly together with the word collage background paper. I can see putting pictures of family faces on the pilgrims to make it personal.
    Love using Helmar zapdots and I need to try the quick dry adhesive.

2. Brenda B says:

Super! Love the word collage background.

3. SuzanneQ says:

I’ve seen several projects recently that we’re made with the Kraft-Core Seasonal Impressions line, and the’ve all been great. Definitely putting it on my shopping list!

4. Fabulous project Andrea – LOVE this TH paper as well as the Helmar!

5. Miriam Prantner says:

This is great! Love the pilgrim couple and all the dimension!

6. KellyG says:

Awesome idea! Love that! Love the flower detail and how you used the entire sheet in the background!

7. Cynthia B. says:

What a great piece of Thanksgiving decor!! Love the background card stock, and the Pilgrims + accents are gorgeous!

8. Kim H says:

beautiful home decor project, I love the colors and layering. just the right amounts of sanding and glitters. thank you so much for the inspiration.

9. Carla Hundley says:

What a lovely project. Thanks
    for sharing it!

Carla from Utah

I LOVE this project!

11. Linda R. says:

Just beautiful! The colors and papers are perfect!

12. Carol B says:

Such a fun and festive project, thanks for the idea!

Carol B
    ciaoitalia2007(at)gmail(dot)com

WOW – fabulous project – LOVE the scene you have created, GREAT colours, textures and layers!!!

14. Beautiful! I love the way the Kraft Seasonal Core looks.

15. Karen says:

Great projects, my two favorite things…Cricut and Tim Holtz products!

16. Angie Knecht says:

such an awesome project.

17. Maria Garzon says:

Wonderful project…love the core paper and I seriiusly need Helmar 450 glue

18. Ohhh what a beautiful creation that is! My current liquid quick dry glue is giving me fits, think it’s time to switch to Helmar 450!

19. Julie A. Shearer says:

How pretty . I love the embossed background . Helmar adhesive are great , I love that they have black. ZapDotz. The 450 Quick Dry is by far the best glue I have ever used . TFS and a chance to win .

20. Valerie Ward says:

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this project!!

21. Donna says:

I’m going to stock up on this adhesive. Love this Thanksgiving decor project.

22. Louise says:

this came out great

23. Caryn S. says:

I cannot get my Thanksgiving Cricut cart out of my head, now that Thanksgiving is coming I have been dying to use it. This was just the inspiration I needed, it looks amazing!

24. Denise Bryant says:

Beautiful project! Love the Helmar 450 Quick Dry adhesive and all that great paper! Gorgeous colors and textures!
    DeniseB

25. Dorina D says:

Fabulous and fun Thanksgiving layout. This is gorgeous and I love how you did the flower centers. Thanks for sharing.

26. Lynda says:

Your project makes me want to go right out to buy this cardstock instead of waiting to see if I might win it!

27. Shaunte says:

I love all the little details on this! You are the master of layering!

28. I beloved up to you’ll obtain carried out proper here. The comic strip is attractive, your authored subject matter stylish. nevertheless, you command get bought an edginess over that you would like be handing over the following. ill no doubt come more previously once more as exactly the same just about a lot incessantly inside of case you protect this hike.

29. 301 Moved Permanently I was recommended this web site by my cousin. I’m not sure whether this post is written by him as nobody else know such detailed about my problem. You’re amazing! Thanks! your article about 301 Moved PermanentlyBest Regards Lawrence

30. bit.ly says:

However, in ’09, a Stanford professor reported that they sequenced his own genome in the week at
    a cost of $48,000, employing a $1 million machine.

Or Mind-Blowing Myth Busters to Dispute10 Crazy Choco Superstitions and Why Chocolates
    Make Perfect – Gift Ideas.

link unlike (bit.ly)

31. 今のところ問題無いけどコンタクト装置してる時の視力は落ちてる カラコンとかピアスとか手首の数珠とかネイルとかって
    始めてでもはめるのは1分かからなかったけどなぁ
    竹田恒泰  我が日本は中華文明の高徳を永遠に忘れず、また、世界史に逆らった愚かな罪を反省するために国史を中国史にする。  アップのテレビのキャプチャや、雑誌の写真が分かりやすい

32. Actually no matter if someone doesn’t understand after
    that its up to other people that they will help, so
    here it occurs.

33. I read this piece of writing completely concerning the comparison of
    latest and previous technologies, it’s remarkable article.

Trackbacks

Check out what others are saying about this post...
  1. hQDsHSYx says:

hQDsHSYx…

–…

2. SipFxaml says:

SipFxaml…

–…

3. bdybYlyi says:

bdybYlyi…

–…

4. www2.energybulletin.net

Get that Helmar and Cricut ready to go! : Core’dinations ColorCore Cardstock® | Scrapbook Cardstock Paper, Projects, Tips, Techniques and More!

5. ドンキホーテ通販腕時計