Design Team Call in HERE!
Design Team Call – Core’dinations ColorCore Cardstock!!!
Do you love crafting with Core’dinations ColorCore Cardstock? Do the terms sand it, tear it, and emboss it get your brain fired up into a creative frenzy? This could be the design team call you have been waiting for!
Core’dinations is looking for new design team members to help show off the many wonderful techniques that can be done with our ColorCore Cardstock.
Design Team Perks:
– FREE Core’dinations ColorCore Cardstock and LOTS of it!
– Payment for printed magazine publication, catalogues, and CHA assignments!
– The opportunity to create videos that will be featured on our Hard Core Crafter site with additional compensation.
– Access to a private design team message board where we share challenges, techniques and have fun!
– TONS of additional product from our industry partners.
– Your name, bio, headshot on the Core’dinations website.
What are we looking for?
– Core’dinations is a unique cardstock. NO WHITE CORE! The possibilities creating with our cardstock are endless. This is why we need creative paper crafters just like YOU! Our product is technique oriented and education based so we are looking for quality designers that can really show off what Core can do. The ability to write-up good instructions, do some tutorials, and take step out photos is important. And good photography skills is a must.
Design Team Requirements:
– 3 projects per month which primarily feature Core’dinations ColorCore Cardstock. For each project you will be required to do a write-up as it would be presented on the blog with a supply list and any additional photos you would like to include.
– Occasional projects which involve product exchange with other manufacturers (e.g., Stampendous, Authentique, adhesive companies, etc.). These are in addition to the monthly requirement.
– Regular project submissions to magazines for publication purposes.
– Promoting Core’dinations ColorCore Cardstock projects, giveaways and blog swaps on personal blogs, Facebook, Pinterest, etc.
– Step One: Design and then post three projects in one posting on your personal blog on or before Friday, March 22nd at 8:00pm EST. These projects may include layouts, cards, altered items, and other such paper crafts and should focus on the use of Core’dinations ColorCore Cardstock. Entitle the blog posting “My Core’dinations Creative Frenzy”. Feel free to include step out photos or step-by-step instructions of any techniques that you used that you feel need highlighting. Videos are welcome, too. We are looking for a wide variety of paper crafters…..cardmakers, layouts, stampers, altered artists, mixed media, etc. So in your blog post let us know what you think you do best. We are not looking for a set number of specific designers and you will not be required only to do those kinds of projects but we are looking for a well rounded team.
– Tell us why you love Core’dinations and why you think you would be a good fit for our company, keeping in mind what we stated we are looking for in team members.
– Step Two: Send us an email with a link to this exact blog posting to: CoreDT@coredinations.com. Please ensure the link is to “My Core’dinations Creative Frenzy” posting and not just a link to your blog. It makes it much easier to find, especially if you post frequently on your blog. Please include in your email your name, mailing address, and phone number. You may also include a resume of your publications and current design team obligations (if applicable). Let us know if you are comfortable in front of the camera, too!
– If you have any questions about the application process and/or design team requirements, be sure to post them here or on the Core’dinations Facebook page as they may be questions that several applicants would like answered.
– Projects do not need to be newly created but we encourage you to really show off your love of Core!
– Step Three: HAVE FUN! There is nothing better than creating with Core and letting your creative spirit take over. We can’t wait to see what you create!
– Design Team contract will be for one year. May 1, 2013 to May 31, 2014.
– We are looking for designers that are comfortable in front of the camera to create videos. You will be compensated monetarily for this as well as unlimited exposure on our Hard Core Crafter site and YouTube channel. We will also provide an HD video camera for you to shoot. It is not a requirement but if you would like to do videos, please let us know.
– International applicants welcome to apply.
– Current and past members are welcome to re-apply!