Wednesday WOW…Embossing… A LOT!

March 20, 2013 by
Filed under Core Blog, Sizzix, Spellbinders

Happy Wednesday!

Don’t forget about our Design Team call going on now. You don not want to miss out on being a part of this awesome team! And you could find yourself wearing this badge.

We have a WOW of a Wednesday for you today from Design Team Member Debbie Standard. How many diffferent embossed patterns can you get on a layout?

Now I count SIX on this layout.  Now actually it could be SEVEN because Debbie’s flowers are embossed, too!  Oh no, EIGHT because she has two different kinds of embossed flowers from her Spellbinder’s dies. Now..here is the catch?!?!?!  Think you can do more?!?! Well, let’s see if you can!

WE CHALLENGE YOU TO GET AS MANY EMBOSSED PATTERNS ON LAYOUT AS YOU CAN! You have until the end of this month, March 31st,  to link your layout to THIS blog post or on our Facebook page. You must use Core’dinations cardstock on your project. It can be any kind…you can emboss it yourself or use our Core Impression lines so the sky is the limit!

Happy Creating!

Comments

8 Responses to “Wednesday WOW…Embossing… A LOT!”
  1. Jameka says:

Oh I can’t wait to do this one!! So exciting :) Pulling out paper now :)

2. Amy#8546(TheTigersHaven) says:

Well two things. I would have loved to try out for your design team this time around but timing is everything. I dont believe right now is my time. Time is something I dont have alot of as of yet… So sad, cause I really do love your paper and the things we can create with it. And This is such a cute layout. I love all the embossing. I dont have too many to emboss with but I am sure I can emboss so many other ways. I am excited to try this. I hope I can get on it tonight and join in. hugs

Fantastic layout!

Fun times and super cute layout Debbie!!!

I hand emboss using my Fiskars Texture Plates but I remember a video showing how to emboss over chipboard shapes, so now is probably the perfect time for me to give it a got – thank you for the inspiration :)

5. Louise says:

oh, this is so cute and gives me an idea. I just bought a couple of your 6×6 pads and a new embossing folder. fun.

6. Here is mine:

I was able to get nine different textures on mine! Thanks for an awesome challenge!

7. Louise says:

This was fun, I got 11 patterns and it isn’t even that busy looking. Here’s mine:

thanks for a fun challenge, I’m going to try this again.

8. filmy says:

I admire your work , regards for all the interesting blog posts.