Introducing…Shaunte Wadley!

May 14, 2013 by
Filed under Core Blog, Queen & Co.

Welcome Back!

Yesterday we began a TWO THREE WEEK event introducing our BRAND NEW Design Team!    Each member created a layout just for their day on the blog so from today, May 13th -May 31st we will  introduce a team member to you. Isn’t that fun??!?!?!

AND TO CELEBRATE THIS EVENT WE ARE GIVING AWAY A PACK OF CARDSTOCK EVERY DAY! Tomorrow morning I will announce today’s random winner…just leave a comment on THIS POST. And then come back and comment the next day. We will be doing this until the end of May so don’t go far!!!

Today’s winner will receive a pack of……

GLITTER SILK!

Please note we will only be posting Monday through Friday. We will pick a random winner the following morning (or Monday if it is the weekend) to win a pack of Core’dinations Cardstock. The cardstock pack may vary due to availability. Winners must email ellen_sosnoski@coredinations.com by June 7  to claim their prizes with the cardstock they won in the subject line.  Please include address and phone number in the email.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So curious to see who is our winner from yesterday??????????

Anita T says:

Glitter Silks…oh, how pretty! I would love to play with some that paper. Awesome LO!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Today we have another returning Design Team Member…Shaunte Wadley!

I have had the pleasure of getting to know Shaunte over the past few years and she has an eye for design that always blows me away. She adds just the smallest details and I think, “Man! Why didn’t I think of that?!”   Here is a little bit about Shaunte:

I guess if I were to describe myself as a crafter- I would say I like little details- tags, tabs, pearls, tiny flowers, etc.  I also love to add texture and dimension to my projects. I love to sand, machine stich, die cut and I buy pop-dots in bulk.
I naturally gravitate towards happy colors, but I depend on my photos to determine my color palette.
My favorite Core products are Glittersilk and Vintage.
Vintage looks (and feels) to me like a good pair of comfortable broken-in jeans, which is what you will find me wearing almost daily. I like to embellish things with Glittersilk. Anything sparkly and glittery will always appeal to me!

Journaling reads:

40 hit me this year like a truckload of bricks. You tend to reflect on life at each decade- what worked, what didn’t. Here is what I know. Sure I have made mistakes, but I have also been pretty stinking lucky.

I married well. Sam and I still love each other- and humor has been the glue to hold this family together. We like to laugh a lot- at ourselves, at each other, and at life.

We have five great kids! They are hitting the teen years, and honestly? I really like these guys! Thanks to Sam’s job, we have had many adventures traveling together as a family. I turned my hobby into a job. Work from home in my pajamas? Yes, please.

Life is good. I am grateful.

Here is the detail of how Shaunte cut the title  with her Cameo. Cutting glitter cardstock, like our Glitter Silk, upside down and in reverse helps save your blade and make a nice, clean cut so your glitter won’t shed.

Supply List:

Tim Holtz Shattered Cardstock, Vintage Cardstock, Tim Holtz Kraft-Core, Glitter Silk (Shaute cut it on her Silhouette by putting the paper in upside down, and printing the title in reverse. ) Queen & Co. washi tape and bling.

Comments

126 Responses to “Introducing…Shaunte Wadley!”
  1. heaney says:

gorgeous layout…and congrats to Shaunte!

2. Melinda Wilson says:

Totally awesome layout Shaunte!

3. Lori Hughes says:

Love the glittery title and core paper…Shaunte you sure look good for 40 years and having 5 kids! Thank you for the inspiration!

4. Michel E says:

Love the layout.

craftymom205 at yahoo dot com

5. Dorina D says:

Fun layout. Love the the men/women tags. Great job.

6. Denise Bryant says:

Haven’t seen Glitter Silk in person yet, but it sounds divine! Shaunte’s layout is fabulous! Love that sparkle!

7. Jamie Mays says:

Looks like it will be beautiful!! Thanks for the chance to win!!!

8. Michelle Moore says:

I see all your pretty little details. They delightfully accent your wonderfully funny pictures. (I see how laughter holds you together!) Thank you for sharing.

9. Jess S says:

Fun layout. I love the little man and woman tags. :)

10. Beneta says:

Really love the layout. Welcome Shaunte.

11. Juls CarlsonChaney says:

I cant wait to TEST DRIVE the GLITTER SILK. I LOVE everything Glitter & Bling, so this is exciting to me. (+:

12. Wow what a great layout Shaunte! That Glitter Silk looks wonderful!

13. Tammy Valley says:

That is a pretty layout that is well balanced. Thanks for this fun intro into the DT!

14. Janet says:

Loved meeting Shaunte and can not wait to see more of her creations!

15. Nice to meet you Shaunte! Looking forward to seeing all you have to share with us. Love you lo today.

16. Hello.This post was really remarkable, especially because I was browsing for thoughts on this issue last Monday.

17. Introducing…Shaunte Wadley! : Core’dinations ColorCore Cardstock® | Scrapbook Cardstock Paper, Projects, Tips, Techniques and More!

18. Introducing…Shaunte Wadley! : Core’dinations ColorCore Cardstock® | Scrapbook Cardstock Paper, Projects, Tips, Techniques and More!

19. Introducing…Shaunte Wadley! : Core’dinations ColorCore Cardstock® | Scrapbook Cardstock Paper, Projects, Tips, Techniques and More!

20. Introducing…Shaunte Wadley! : Core’dinations ColorCore Cardstock® | Scrapbook Cardstock Paper, Projects, Tips, Techniques and More!

21. Introducing…Shaunte Wadley! : Core’dinations ColorCore Cardstock® | Scrapbook Cardstock Paper, Projects, Tips, Techniques and More!

22. Introducing…Shaunte Wadley! : Core’dinations ColorCore Cardstock® | Scrapbook Cardstock Paper, Projects, Tips, Techniques and More!

23. Introducing…Shaunte Wadley! : Core’dinations ColorCore Cardstock® | Scrapbook Cardstock Paper, Projects, Tips, Techniques and More!

24. Introducing…Shaunte Wadley! : Core’dinations ColorCore Cardstock® | Scrapbook Cardstock Paper, Projects, Tips, Techniques and More!

25. Introducing…Shaunte Wadley! : Core’dinations ColorCore Cardstock® | Scrapbook Cardstock Paper, Projects, Tips, Techniques and More!

Trackbacks

Check out what others are saying about this post...
  1. ZUscxaSk says: