Introducing Suzanna Lee

May 16, 2013 by

Happy Thursday! Are you having fun yet?

We sure are!

This  we began a TWO THREE WEEK event introducing our BRAND NEW Design Team!    Each member created a layout just for their day on the blog so from today, May 13th -May 31st we will  introduce a team member to you. Isn’t that fun??!?!?!

AND TO CELEBRATE THIS EVENT WE ARE GIVING AWAY A PACK OF CARDSTOCK EVERY DAY! Tomorrow morning I will announce today’s random winner…just leave a comment on THIS POST. And then come back and comment the next day. We will be doing this  every week day until the end of May so don’t go far!!!

Today’s winner will receive a pack of……

GLITTER SILK!

Please note we will only be posting Monday through Friday. We will pick a random winner the following morning (or Monday if it is the weekend) to win a pack of Core’dinations Cardstock. The cardstock pack may vary due to availability. Winners must email ellen_sosnoski@coredinations.com by June 7  to claim their prizes with the cardstock they won in the subject line.  Please include address and phone number in the email.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So curious to see who is our winner from yesterday??????????

Tona says:

Omgosh! That is the most amazing layout!!! I just love the colors and all of that texture!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Today we have new Design Team Member…… Suzanna Lee!

Check out more about Suzanna and her projects on her blog HERE. Here is a little bit about her:

What can I say? I’m just a woman who is obsessed with her husband, her 2 kids, her camera (a Nikon!), living life to the fullest and preserving our memories as we go! Michael and I have been happily married for 14 years. Together we are raising two amazing children—Nikolas, 10, and Mia,almost 7.

I am very diverse when it comes to styles and techniques. I can’t claim any one as a main stay in my projects. I range from clean and simple to layered and packed with little details. The paper and photographs speak to me and I do what feels right. New styles, techniques, products, etc. are some of the major things that offer me inspiration. I am always excited to try new things and new opportunities, in life and with paper crafting.

When I’m not hiding behind my camera or cutting and creating both mess and beauty, I’m a physical therapist. I love what I do and love that it helps fund my hobby and collection! Who needs purses and shoes when you can have paper and embellishments?!

And how much do you loooooove the color combo of this layout??? I just love learning all these random bits about Suzanna.

And some close ups:

Ohhhhhh…embossing! :) Our 6×6 pads are a great way to add small deatils to layouts….they aren’t just for cards!

Now a little bit about Suzanna’s layout:

Every now and again, I try to do a page about myself. My kids love pouring through the albums and love seeing themselves but I know there will come a time when they will wish there was more of Mum and Dad. I know I love learning the little details of my parents’ lives. This layout served that purpose as well as sharing a little bit about myself with you. Random bits about Suzanna Lee. I literally wrote the first 5 thoughts that came to mind. I did say random! I also wanted to showcase how amazing core is! There is one piece of patterned paper on this page, the majority of the paper is Core of one type or another. All those different lines come together as a cohesive whole! Amazing!

Supply List:
Embossing Folders: Tim Holtz, Cuttlebug, Lifestyle Crafts
Patterned Paper and Journal Spot: Fancy Pants
Brads: American Crafts
Tag: Chic Tags
Misc: vellum
Font: Billabong

Comments

74 Responses to “Introducing Suzanna Lee”
  1. Kelly Brown says:

Love it! You have great taste with your son’s name…my son is named Nickolas too! (Different spelling but ah, who cares, right?) Anyway, love the layout!

2. Michel E says:

Great layout.

craftymom205 at yahoo dot com

3. Elizabeth P says:

Another great designer on the team ! I’m used to the Core you can sand – but the glitter paper is gorgeous ! And in a 6×6 size – fabulous.

4. Lynda says:

Hope to win the Glitter Silk this time!

Congratulations Tona!!!

Great getting to know you Suzanna!!! LOVE your layout – the colours & textures bold & beautiful and your random bits are fun :)

6. Lori Hughes says:

Loving the bold colours of your LO Suzanna and the glitter paper is delicious!

7. Karen Schroeder says:

Beautiful layout! Love the color combo!

8. Mary D says:

Gorgeous layout!! Love the color combo!!!

9. Barb Wagar says:

What a nice layout. Lots of fun to make I think!

10. Love the colors on the layout. I like the simplicity.

I NEED to see this glitter paper in person!!

11. Cynthia B. says:

Nice to learn more about you, Suzanna! Great layout with all the texture, the banners, and randomness about you. :)

12. Very nice L/O. I like the home made tags and the embossing out of different papers, The colors are great. tfs Tami

13. Dana says:

Congrats Tona! Also congrats to Suzanna! Suzanna, your layout speaks to ME! I love the whole layout, the colors, everything. The subject is important, too. It had never occurred to me to have something of me included but it’s a great idea.

14. DebbieC says:

I love the color combo and the alphabet background is one of my favorites. There are so many neat embossed designs on the layout. Suzanna’s title is perfect…Great job Suzanna.
    Congrats to Tona.

15. jean krusz says:

Wow, love it!!!!!!!

16. Rachel Middleton says:

I love this page and all the details. Embossed, debossed, outlined, and corrugated my ColorCore paper for the first time last night and loved it.

17. stefanie haluk says:

Great layout, love the paper & colors.

18. Corrie Wagner says:

Beautiful project I love the colors you used

19. Kelli Smith says:

Great layout. The Black & White photo combined with the color choices give the page sophisticated look.

20. Dorina D says:

What a great idea to do a random page about yourself. You’re right, the kids will love it in the future. Welcome to the DY- congratulations. Can’t wait to see more of your work.

21. laura says:

love this! I love the color combo with the b/w photo! Great job!

22. Hello would you mind stating which blog platform you’re working with? I’m planning to start my own blog soon but I’m having a tough time making a decision between BlogEngine/Wordpress/B2evolution and Drupal. The reason I ask is because your layout seems different then most blogs and I’m looking for something completely unique. P.S My apologies for being off-topic but I had to ask!

23. Magnificent goods from you, man. Adult web Step into this I have understand your stuff previous to and you are just too wonderful. I really like what you’ve acquired here, certainly like what you are stating and the way in which you say it. You make it entertaining and you still take care of to keep it smart. I cant wait to read much more from you. This is actually a wonderful Adult web Step into this informations.