Graduate Gifts and Centerpiece

So I was going through some blog posts looking for something and found this project from Ava Gavloski that never posted! This is such a gorgeous idea for that special graduate in your life! I have a freind going to a graduation party this week so hoping we aren’t too late for you.

Here’s what Ava has to say about creating this awesome project:

Are you getting ready for that Graduation Party? Plan ahead and check out your Core’dinations Cardstock to see if you have some color tones that will match the school colors.  Try  the de-embossed look to your front card panel, sanding lightly give the card a vintage feel.  To stamp a clear image on the glitter paper, ink your stamp, lay your stamp face up and then lay your paper onto the stamp and gentle rub your glitter cardstock over the inked stamp image.  This technique should give you a clear impression of your image on the glitter cardstock.  This card design allows you to use up small bits and pieces from your core stash with the baner and star embellishments.

Dust off that crimper,  find some embossing folders that speak to you and get creative with a few layers of your favorite Core’dinations cardstock.  Layers are the secret to volume and a feel good texture.  So,  join me and make that gift bag with layers of Core cardstock that will be a wow the gift presentation.

Here are some detail shots on the gift bag:

And the fun centerpiece! Love how that Core Couture shines!

Supply List:
Unity Stamp Co.
ClearSnap Colorbox , Black Ink
Want2Scrap rhinestone
May Arts Ribbon
Spellbinders, Fleur de Lis Squares
Tissue Paper

Comments

12 Responses to “Graduate Gifts and Centerpiece”

These are all fabulous!

2. Shaunte says:

I love the color scheme- the card is my favorite!

3. Samantha S says:

Wonderful job Ava!!! The gift bag is beautiful, love the colours.

4. Vivian Keh says:

Awesome grad projects, Ava! What an assortment!

WOW – ALL are FABULOUS Ava!!!

LOVE LOVE LOVE your red/yellow/black card – have tucked it aside to “scraplift” soon – thank you for the inspiration :)

6. Lori H says:

Loving your Grad projects Ava….the bag is beautiful!

7. Great projects, Ava! Love the colors and all the layers on your gift bag.

8. This is the perfect combination of passion and superior material wrapped up into an easily understandable article. Truly a well-written, fact filled, fun article. My and I children loved it.

9. I precisely had to thank you very much once again. I am not sure the things that I would have accomplished in the absence of those creative ideas provided by you directly on such a theme. It absolutely was a intimidating crisis in my circumstances, however , encountering a specialised technique you dealt with that forced me to cry over happiness. I’m just grateful for the information as well as wish you really know what an amazing job that you’re undertaking teaching some other people using your web page. More than likely you’ve never come across all of us.

10. 行動電源 says:

You actually make it seem so easy with your presentation but I find this matter to be truly some thing which I believe I would never comprehend. It seems too complex and very broad for me. I am looking forward for your next post, I will try to get the hang of it!

11. 行動電源 says:

Being a die hard patriot fan, it’s difficult for me to acknowledge when they get flat out dominated in every singe aspect of the game. But I should tip my cap to Drew Brees, Sean Payton, and also the rest of the New Orleans Saints. Last night represented certainly one of the greatest games i’ve witnessed a quarterback play. This really is saying a great deal, seeing how i witness Tom Brady and Peyton Manning play each week.The Patriot’s defense would be the simplest to blame, but do they truly deserve it? I thought they played fairly well, but there just isnt any possible method to defend towards a completely thrown ball. And 18 out of 23 occasions last night, Brees delivered a perfectly thrown ball.If Patriots fans want someone to blame, i suggest the coaching staff. Exactly where was the pressure on brees? It seemed like he had an eturnity to scan the feild, pump fake 1 way, appear to his 3rd or even 4th receiver, and deliver a strike downfeild without being touched every play. Clearly we couldn’t even stop the saints offense when we werent sending pressure, so why not consider a shot at pressuring Brees and causing a turnover. on the other sideline, Sean Payton coached a brilliant game defensively, rotating fom guy to guy, to a 2 guy rush, to a three guy rush, rolling to zone coverage. Brady had no idea what to expect.

12. 行動電源 says:

I’ve read a few good things here. Definitely really worth bookmarking for revisiting. I surprise how much effort you place to create this kind of a great informative site.