Day Four with Imaginsice!

August 8, 2013 by
Filed under Core Blog, Imaginisce

Today is the last day for hopping. We will pick winners tomorrow so make sure you make your rounds today!

CoreHeaderSwap_Imag copy

Our team had so much fun we have an extra layout for you from Designer Shaunte Wadley. I think Imaginisce goes with every single Core collection!

IMAGINISCEshauntelayoutresize

We sure you hope you had fun this week and learned some great tips for your Core and Imaginsice stashes.   Here is today’s list. Make sure you hit all  of them for more chances to WIN!

Today’s List:

Core Designers:
Clare Buswell
Gail Linder
Jennifer Edwardson

Imaginisce Designers

Adora Concepcion
Sara Zenger
Suzanna Lee

hmmmm….you might see this along the way! :)

Gail-Imaginisce-Sneak-

Did someone say prizes?  Look what is up for grabs? We will be posting winners on Friday!

GS 6x6 BM SIT

From Imaginisce:

prize.001

If you missed yesterday here you go:

Core Designers:

Ellen Sosnoski
Kim Moreno
Jill Lebbin

Imaginisce Designers:

Fleur Smith
Marcia Dehn-Nix
Apryl Holland
Mary Pat Siehl

Comments

14 Responses to “Day Four with Imaginsice!”

WOW – what a FABULOUS collection of cards and layouts to complete day-4 of the Blog Hop!!! All I can say is that I AM TOTALLY INSPIRED by what both DT’s have created with their Core and Imaginisce products – thank you for the crafty inspiration and the chance to win :)

2. Kimberly Matias says:

What a wonderful Blog Hop you have put together with Imaginisce! Each day the ideas from the cards and layouts got the creative juices flowing and me to work in my journal. Both design teams have done an excellent job of combining product from both companies, choosing great color matches and schemes. This hop has got me heading to my nearest store to buy both more Core’dinations papers and an Imaginisce I-rock tool with gems (that is if I don’t win).
    Awesome Blog Hop! Thanks for the inspiration and great design teams~

3. Fabulous page Shaunte!!! Love all the photos you got on here!

4. Iris Soscia says:

Just finished the hop – what an awesome 4 days. Thanks for a chance to win.

5. marylouh says:

It’s been a great hop all week. I have several things on my shopping list that I have to have the next time I’m at the scrapbook store. thanks for having it.

6. Aunt Dee says:

Fabulous, fun and inspiring week. Love how the products work so well together and awed by all the wonderful talent. Loved the different journaling ideas a well as the fabulous cards. Great job by all the dt members from both companies. Thanks for the fun!

7. Ange says:

Great layout! Love the stars and hearts and the glam rocks to “pop” them!

Great hop today!!

8. Tina V says:

Wow-oh-Wow! that is a fabulous layout, I love lots of pictures on a page! I adore how the Imagininisce and Coredinations papers work together!

9. Have had such a great hop. Thanks for some awesome inspiration.

10. ionabunny says:

I’ve really had fun hoping with you this week. All the projects are fabulous and I certainly will be looking out for the pre-embossed core in the future. THanks to all the DT for their hard work and great projects

11. Scrappin' Diva - Cindy B says:

Thanks for another inspirational hop! Lots of great ideas!

12. Beatrice Lawson says:

Great hop! I always learn a new thing (misting looks great on core!) and remember an old love (your great tags!)

13. Robin Buchholz says:

Thank you for a week filled with fabulous inspiration!

14. Lisa Posthumus says:

Thanks so much, it’s been fun blog hopping. New ideas, new products, I got to find out about the Irock.