More Authentique Cards with Jennifer Edwardson
It is no surprise here that we love our Authentique papers! Today Jennifer Edwardson has whipped up some amazing cards for your inspiration. See what you can do with some David Tutera Celebrate Cardmaking system pieces and some gorgeous patterned paper? You can whip up TONS of cards is a short amount of time because all of the cardbases are premade, scored and folded for you. So make sure you check out Step 1 HERE.
This is a lovely gold pearl card base from the Pearls assorted pack.
And don’t be afraid to emboss those card bases!
- Authentique: ‘Be(you)tiful’ 6 x 6″ paper pad and 12 x 12″ die cut sheet
- Core’dinations Spotted Jilloian Dot – roasted pepper
- Signature Series Darks ‘Graphic 45′ – gala gold
- Tim Holtz & Ranger Distress Collection – black soot, pumice stone
- Sand It Gadget
- Dust Buddy
- Other – embossing folders, twine, gems, word stickers