Happy Valentine’s Day!
It’s not too late to put together some quick and easy David Tutera Celebrate cards for that special someone in your life!
Hey there !! Today I’ve got a super cute little card to share ….. I often love the sweet size of an A1 card as it’s just a touch smaller than the A2 but still gives you a great space to create on the front of your card.
Because the David Tutera collection is created using Core’dinations cardstock, I ran my card base through my eBosser with a large embossing folder so I could sand off the top layer and show the dimension of the dot pattern…..
I took (3) white cardstock tags and adhered them at different heights at the bottom of the card and then gently trimmed off the excess. I wanted them to stand out a little more so I added some faux stitching along the edges using my black journal pen.
The Step 3 embellishment pkgs have some super cute pieces in them so it was easy to add a couple of cute little hearts to these tags and a chip sentiment too !!
- David Tutera Celebrate Step 1 – A1 Pastel Asst. Canvas Cards & White
- David Tutera Celebrate Step 2 – Assorted Tags Neutral (DT-GX-7300-34)
- David Tutera Celebrate Step 3 – Heart Shapes (DT-GX-7300-20)
- David Tutera Celebrate Step 3 – ‘I love you’ chip shape
- Double sided adhesive and 3D foam
- Black journaling pen
- OPTIONAL: Embossing machine &