Mother’s Day Cards
- Make card from cardstock.
- Cut squares from Core’dinations Fuschia Fizz, Tulip and Aruba cardstock using decorative edge scissors, emboss squares using Anna Griffin Ogee Damask embossing folder, sand using Sand It Gadget and wipe with Dust Buddy.
- Machine stitch each square and adhere to card base.
- Attach buttons.
- Stamp sentiment onto piece of Core’dinations Premium White Cardstock 110lb, adhere to card, to finish.
- Make card from cardstock. Cut panel from Core’dinations Heartfelt cardstock and round corners.
- Cut rectangle from of Core’dinations Premium White Cardstock 110lb and stamp sentiment and flowers.
- Color flowers using Distress Markers.
- Round corners and adhere panels to card. Add enamel dots, to finish.
Supplies: Core’dinations Premium Cardstock 110lb White, Core’dinations Heartfelt cardstock. Other: Jet Black Ranger Ink, Clearly Besotted Stamps Happy Everything, Distress Markers – (Tattered Rose, Spun Sugar, Worn Lipstick, Squeezed Lemonade, Spiced Marmalade, Shabby Shutters, Mowed Lawn, Vintage Photo), corner rounder, enamel dots.