Today we have some gorgeous layouts from Debbie Standard!
We had a beautiful day for my mother’s 87th birthday and afterwards while the girls were still dressed up we went around the corner from my house and had them pose in this beautiful field of blue bonnets (Texas is known for their state flower)! My granddaughter was patient with me up to a point and then she spontaneously burst into some random poses – these were my favorite!
2. Use blue from the Tim Holtz & Ranger Distress collection and emboss it with a Spellbinder’s embossing folder. It is of course too wide to run through the embossing machine so I cut my paper in two and embossed each sheet and then attached them together.
3. I matted my photos with white and then added pink behind my photo strip. I punched the edges with a Martha Stewart punch and then sanded them before adhering.
4. I cut my flower and my title from my Silhouette ran the title through my Xyron machine and attached it. Totally loved how these colors came out and reflected everything in my photos.
We celebrated my mother’s 87th birthday recently and had her kids, some of her grand kids and great grand kids there. Even with just a partial group there were 16!. She was thrilled! When the restaurant realized who we were singing too they all joined in. She was so cute, I had to document it!
1. Sand the BasicGrey Core Impressions and adhere together with Washi tape.
2. Then I cut and matted my photos on a sheet of white and then backed it with a bright blue and attached it.
3. Next, I cut my title and my balloons from a Silhouette die, ran them through my Xyron 250, sanded them lightly and adhered them to my page.
6. Add some Queens & Co. twine for balloon strings.