4th of July Layout with a Video
Mary Pat Siehl here with you today and I have a really fun and easy 4th of July layout for you using a variety of our Tim Holtz cardstocks.
1. Start with the Tim Holtz Seasonal Impressions and lightly sand it to expose the awesome subway art.
2. Matt photo (s) with coordinating cardstock and or pattern paper. I used TH Kraft Core Nostalgic Collection and Graphic 45 pattern paper.
3. Die cut some embellishments ( I used stars for the theme of July 4th).
4. If you want a more textured look, you can emboss them. I used and embossing folder from Cuttlebug.
5. Sand the embellishments to expose the yummy core.
6. Add a title and you are done. I used my Silhouette to create the title.
insert photo 1c
Cardstock- Tim Holtz Kraft-Core Shattered, Seasonal Impressions, and Kraft-Core Nostalgic Collection
Paper- Graphic 45
Wood Veneer – Studio Calico
Lawn Fawn Dies
Some Odd Girl Digi Cut File
Cuttlebug embossing folder
Sand It Gadget
I have a quick video for you today on how this layout came together and how I sanded the Core.