We want to wish you all an amazing Independence Day! We are celebrating our freedom on the Core blog today with a layout featuring Tim Holtz Seasonal Impressions.
I love using the Tim Holtz papers! These pre-embossed papers make a layout so easy! Add a few things and the page will simply fall into place. I had these adorable photos of my grandson waving and playing with the flags down on the beach.
Spellbinder’s Die Cuts- S4-110 (Classic Ovals) and S4-111 (Classic Scalloped Ovals)
Jillibean Soup letter stickers
DieNamics – Cloud die cut
1. Start with your selected sheet of Tim Holtz Seasonal Impressions. Sand it thoroughly with your Sand It Gadget to let the kraft base show through and then dust it off with your Dust Buddy.
2. Take a sheet of the dark red. Using a star embossing folder emboss it. You will need to use the embossing folder approximately three times to cover the entire length of your sheet. Again sand it down with your Sand It Gadget and dust it off with your Dust Buddy and attach it to your page.
3. Mat your photos with white cardstock. Cut an oval out of white cardstock using a Spellbinder’s die cut. Then using a scallped Spellbinder’s oval die cut a navy piece. Adhere together and then to the layout for placing your title.
4. Taking a sheet of red cut out a star. Using a Score Pal score it so that you can fold it to pop up. This involved scoring it first on the top from point to point. I sand my scored lines while they are still on the Score Pal so that they are sharp. Then turn it over and score it again from the inner points.
5. To create the clouds use a DieNamics Cloud die and cut your clouds out of the blue based White Wash papers. Sand them to show some of the blue through.