Back to School Teacher Gift Bag
It’s time to start thinking of back to school and I have a cute, but simple gift bag idea.
Darice White Gift Bag
Darice Lines Thin Embossing Folder
Locker Talk Cricut Cartridge
The Alley Way Stamps Gotta Bug stamp set
Hero Arts Soft Granite ink
Pretty Pink Posh sequins
Tuxedo Black Memento ink
May Arts ribbon
1. Start with a white gift bag from Darice. Cut a piece of Tillie Spottedcardstock to 8” x 6”. Sand over the embossed dots with the Sand It Gadget.
3. Attach both of these pieces to the gift bag.
4. Cut the apple from the Locker Talk Cricut cartridge at 4.” Attach that to the gift bag with foam squares.
5. Stamp the mason jar on a piece of whitecardstock with black ink and the cover with gray ink. Punch a hole in the top, thread ribbon through it, and tie a bow. Core Tip: Make any stamped image your tag. Tags don’t have to be traditional looking, they can be any design you want!
6. Glue sequins to the bag for added sparkle
Design by Tracy Gruber