End of Summer Birthday Bash!
For my son’s 9th Birthday he was having a pool party at our house. I know our pool is still open for business even though school has started! Everything was themed ‘Splish Splash’ so I pulled out some fabulous Core’dinations Cardstock and got to work with my Silhouette cutting all kinds of little bits to decorate with!
Let’s start off with this cute little frame from the David Tutera Wedding Collection. Perfect for any occasion …. including a 9 year old boys birthday party:
One of my favorite things were these fun water bottle tags. With (15) 9 year olds running around all afternoon I knew I needed to try and keep their drinks straight so I cut these super fun shapes and made these name tags for each of them.
- Spotted Jillian Dot - Tulip, Apple Green, Tranquil Blue
- Tim Holtz & Ranger Distress Collection – Broken China, Mustard Seed
- David Tutera Wedding – Frame
- Spotted Tillie Dot – Navy
- Graphic 45 Signature Series Cardstock – Gala Gold, Bon Voyage