Looking to see if you are a winner for our Design Team Intro week(s)?
Are you a Hard Core Winner???
We have all the winners in this post for your convenience.
Day One: Glitter Silk
Glitter Silks…oh, how pretty! I would love to play with some that paper. Awesome LO!!
Day Two: Glitter Silk
What a beautiful layout…and GREAT journaling! love it.
Day Three: Chocolate Box
Omgosh! That is the most amazing layout!!! I just love the colors and all of that texture!
Day Four: Glitter Silk
I love this color combo. This would be a great birthday present to win, since today is my birthday
Day Five: Tim Holtz Kraft-Core
Very cute L/O. I love the added layers and the feather. Thanks for the chance to win. tfs Tami
Day One : Pastels
Very Pretty page. I love your color choices. The blue and tealsreally make that photo pop. Welcome to the team Heather.
Day Two: Brights
The Brights collection have such bright & cheery colors! I’d love to try them!
Day Three Neutrals Pack
Wonderful layout of your family! I am just in love with ColorCore paper!
Day Four Darks Pack
Welcome Vivian!! Beautiful layouts that brings your blooms to life. I so need to win this one, as I have an SD card full of flowers from Hawaii, Tennessee, and Nevada desert.
Day Five Vintage
This layout is so pretty and this is my favorite paper pack yet!
Day One (Tuesday) Jillian:
Cute layout – those little arrows get to the point!
love the spotted cardstock- would love to have some to try~
Day Two (Wednesday) Tim Holtz Kraft Core
Holtz Kraft Core from yesterday is………………..
Hi Clare, gotta say I love the paper ruffles on your card. And love the colors in this collection as well. Don’t think I have seen any paper packs I did not like
Day Three (Thursday) Black Magic
Welcome Gail, Love the stripes .Just found the blog today. Really think am going to love it, so many ideas. I too like clean pages not alot of clutter. I purchase cor’dinations at JoAnn’s by the sheet,had no idea there was so much to choose from! Again welcome. Thanks for the giveaway!
Day Four (Friday) Tillie Dotted
Love the spots, looks like it could be fun working with this paper.
Winners must email email@example.com by June 7 to claim their prizes with the cardstock they won in the subject line. Please include address and phone number in the email. Prizes will be shipped after the June 7th deadline.
Happy Monday! We hope you had a wonderful Mother’s Day yesterday!
Today we begin a TWO WEEK event introducing our BRAND NEW Design Team! Each member created a layout just for their day on the blog so from today, May 13th -May 31st we will introduce a team member to you. Isn’t that fun??!?!?!
AND TO CELEBRATE THIS EVENT WE ARE GIVING AWAY A PACK OF CARDSTOCK EVERY DAY! Tomorrow morning I will announce today’s random winner…just leave a comment on THIS POST. And then come back and comment the next day. We will be doing this until the end of May so don’t go far!!!
Today’s winner will receive a pack of……
Please note we will only be posting Monday through Friday. We will pick a random winner the following morning (or Monday if it is the weekend) to win a pack of Core’dinations Cardstock. The cardstock pack may vary due to availability. Winners must email firstname.lastname@example.org by June 7 to claim their prizes with the cardstock they won in the subject line. Please include address and phone number in the email.
We are starting things off with returning Designer and Core lover Debbie Standard. Debbie has been with Core’dinations for years and knows and love this cardstock. She has an eye for mixing and matching our different cardstock collections and every time she creates something I say, “I don’t know how she does it all!”
Make sure you visit her blog HERE for more Gorgeous creations!
My name is Debbie Standard and I live north of San Antonio, Texas. I have been scrapping for about 15 years now. I have been a Critical Care Nurse for 18 years. I work part time in a Level one Trauma Center in San Antonio. I am also a mother to four, three daughters and a son. Between my husband and myself we have a total of six children, eleven grandchildren and one great-greatchild (by his oldest granddaughter), two cats. I love scrapping – it’s my therapy. I have been published in several magazines and can’t say I have ever gotten over the thrill of seeing my work posted in magazines, blogs and facebook. I have met some wonderful people through design teams and boards. I am so excited to be a part of Core’dinations Design Team. I have been part of this team since 2009 and have loved every minute. This cardstock is such an exciting product and I am so looking forward with working with this impressive group of Design Team members!
Here is Debbie’s layout. I loved learning something new about Debbie..she loves to Kayak! How cool is that???
Tim Holtz Shattered
Tim Holtz Kraft Core
Core Smooth tag (large bookmark)
Spellbinder’s Die Cut
Sand It Gadget
Tags – Simple Stories
Letter Stickers – Jillibean Soup
Metal Flower – Queen & Co.
We have our Brand NEW Design Team announcement for you today!
WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOO! We are happy to announce to you the Core’dinations ColorCore Cardstock Design Team 2013-2014.
Heather Anne Kaesgen
Mary Pat Stiehl
Stay tuned for wonderful things from this team! Again…many thanks to everyone that sent in applications. This process is never easy and we know how hard it is to put yourself out there for this process. Thank you so much!
Happy Hump Day!
Can you believe it is Wednesday already?????
We have some updates for you today.
First…the Design Team call. We are almost there! Wow..you guys did NOT make it easy but we narrowed it down and have one final look through and we will be sending out emails soon, I think. We will let you know when they go out. :):):)
Second…we have some winners to announce! Our David Tutera Celebrate $100 giveaway will be announced tomorrow. So stay close for that.
Today we have our March Embossing challenge winner!!!!!!!!!! It was SO fun seeing all the different ways and the amount of embossing you can get on one project.
Here is mine:
I was able to get nine different textures on mine! Thanks for an awesome challenge!
Victoria…email email@example.com with your name, address and phone number with Embossing challenge winner in the subject line to claim your Core goodie pack within the next two weeks. Please allow for 4-6 weeks shipping.
And now for the giveaway!!!!
We are helping Scrapbook & Cards Today celebrate their Birthday! How fun is that? So make sure you head over HERE to enter to win win win win win win!
See you tomorrow with some more Spring inspiration!
Design Team Call – Core’dinations ColorCore Cardstock!!!
Do you love crafting with Core’dinations ColorCore Cardstock? Do the terms sand it, tear it, and emboss it get your brain fired up into a creative frenzy? This could be the design team call you have been waiting for!
Core’dinations is looking for new design team members to help show off the many wonderful techniques that can be done with our ColorCore Cardstock.
Design Team Perks:
- FREE Core’dinations ColorCore Cardstock and LOTS of it!
- Payment for printed magazine publication, catalogues, and CHA assignments!
- The opportunity to create videos that will be featured on our Hard Core Crafter site with additional compensation.
- Access to a private design team message board where we share challenges, techniques and have fun!
- TONS of additional product from our industry partners.
- Your name, bio, headshot on the Core’dinations website.
What are we looking for?
- Core’dinations is a unique cardstock. NO WHITE CORE! The possibilities creating with our cardstock are endless. This is why we need creative paper crafters just like YOU! Our product is technique oriented and education based so we are looking for quality designers that can really show off what Core can do. The ability to write-up good instructions, do some tutorials, and take step out photos is important. And good photography skills is a must.
Design Team Requirements:
- 3 projects per month which primarily feature Core’dinations ColorCore Cardstock. For each project you will be required to do a write-up as it would be presented on the blog with a supply list and any additional photos you would like to include.
- Occasional projects which involve product exchange with other manufacturers (e.g., Stampendous, Authentique, adhesive companies, etc.). These are in addition to the monthly requirement.
- Regular project submissions to magazines for publication purposes.
- Promoting Core’dinations ColorCore Cardstock projects, giveaways and blog swaps on personal blogs, Facebook, Pinterest, etc.
- Step One: Design and then post three projects in one posting on your personal blog on or before Friday, March 22nd at 8:00pm EST. These projects may include layouts, cards, altered items, and other such paper crafts and should focus on the use of Core’dinations ColorCore Cardstock. Entitle the blog posting “My Core’dinations Creative Frenzy”. Feel free to include step out photos or step-by-step instructions of any techniques that you used that you feel need highlighting. Videos are welcome, too. We are looking for a wide variety of paper crafters…..cardmakers, layouts, stampers, altered artists, mixed media, etc. So in your blog post let us know what you think you do best. We are not looking for a set number of specific designers and you will not be required only to do those kinds of projects but we are looking for a well rounded team.
- Tell us why you love Core’dinations and why you think you would be a good fit for our company, keeping in mind what we stated we are looking for in team members.
- Step Two: Send us an email with a link to this exact blog posting to: CoreDT@coredinations.com. Please ensure the link is to “My Core’dinations Creative Frenzy” posting and not just a link to your blog. It makes it much easier to find, especially if you post frequently on your blog. Please include in your email your name, mailing address, and phone number. You may also include a resume of your publications and current design team obligations (if applicable). Let us know if you are comfortable in front of the camera, too!
- If you have any questions about the application process and/or design team requirements, be sure to post them here or on the Core’dinations Facebook page as they may be questions that several applicants would like answered.
- Projects do not need to be newly created but we encourage you to really show off your love of Core!
- Step Three: HAVE FUN! There is nothing better than creating with Core and letting your creative spirit take over. We can’t wait to see what you create!
- Design Team contract will be for one year. May 1, 2013 to May 31, 2014.
- We are looking for designers that are comfortable in front of the camera to create videos. You will be compensated monetarily for this as well as unlimited exposure on our Hard Core Crafter site and YouTube channel. We will also provide an HD video camera for you to shoot. It is not a requirement but if you would like to do videos, please let us know.
- International applicants welcome to apply.
- Current and past members are welcome to re-apply!