Ranger, Crackle Accents medium
Step # 1 Using your Sand It Gadget, sand a strip of the border star’s along the 12 x 12 sheet of cardstock. Sand a few star’s within the cardstock sheet for the cuffs as well.
Core Tip: If you do not have any resin or are shy about trying it, try to get the look of aged resin pebbles by using Rangers Crackle Accents Medium. There are plenty of products out there you can try and get a similar look. The resin just stands up better to the elements especially for jewelry.
Step # 2 Apply a generous amount of crackle medium to the strip of cardstock and let dry.
Step # 3 Trim your sta’s from the Core’dinations Cardstock to fit each bracelet bezel and adhere.
Now, that is fun bracelet to wear for the summer!
Box and bag
Helmer’s Craft Glue
Paper Studio pearl
Spellbinder’s Dies – foliage S4-328 and Aster Flower Topper S5-102
My Mind’s Eye Brad
Cuttlebug Embossing Folder
Cuttlebug Embossing Machine
Debbie Stadard here with an easy step-by-step on how to create a festive gift bag and tag for the that next big day of yours! Don’t be afraid to emboss that Glitter Silk. It looks amazing!
1. First off pick a little box – as you can see I have had this one awhile but that’s ok – I’m covering it. Using the wrong side of your paper mark the bottom of the box and the top of the box and cut out. The great thing about Glitter Silk is that the back is white so it’s easy to make lines. Then cut a smaller piece to fit in the bottom of the box.
2. Now glue all the pieces to the box.
3. Measure around the box and the height of the bottom of the box and cut. Glue to sides holding to get a tight fit. If you have to cut a second strip it’s easier to cut one side and then piece it that way.
4. Do the same thing for the top of the box.
5. Now because I didn’t want my seam to show on to I used these pearls from Paper Studios. They worked well on here because they are all attached in one long line so you can do an entire side at one time.
6. Then I used a Spellbinder’s die to cut my flower and leaves and embossed the them. I used my Xyron 250 to run the leaves through and attach to the top of the box and then some Glue dots to add the flower after I added a brad.
7. Now to make my bag I used the rest of the turquoise sheet. I embossed it (you don’t sand Glitter Silk due to the glitter finish) and attached it and another embossed purple strip. Then I made a banner sentiment using the green and layering it with some turquoise and added a David Tutera Sentiment.
8. Tie a festive bow to the top and you have a great gift set!
here to share a gift bag that will make a lasting impression for the receiver. Do you have a special occassion this summer;? Here is a quick up-scaled presentation to add lots of sparkle to the party.
Couture Creations, Doily Die
Step # 1 Punch out different sized butterflies from Core’dinations Glitter Silk Cardstock and adhere to table centre piece.
Step # 2 Die cut various embellishment from Core’dinations Glitter Silk Cardstock, adhere together as an embellishment cluster.
Step # 3 Trim a panel for the front of the gift bag, adhere to bag and create a pocket behind the attached embellishment cluster for a gift tag.
Tip: To add a wow factor to your gift bag, buy some tissue paper and make a big flower.
Attach the flower to any type of stick, straw or skewer that you have around the house to stand the flower inside the bag.
One of the great things about Core’dinations is it’s versatility. Using the same piece of blue cardstock, you can create different tears to look like waves. Sanding the torn pieces even more, gives even more color and texture.
Core’dinations Cardstock Cut & Emboss Neutrals, Pastels, and Core Couture
Tombow adhesive, David Tutera Pearls from Darice, Lifestyle Crafts die cut, Twinery Twine.
Our Core Couture makes these flip fops sparkley and cute! Add a little pearl and you have the perfect finishing touch.
That is the question! Should I sand my Core or not? Today I have a great layout that focuses on some sanded Core and unsanded. The BEST thing about Core is the ability to be able to do BOTH.
This is a close-up of Core embossed but not sanded. I love the look of both but for this one, the Core was pink and I was going for a monochromatic feel for this layout so I didn’t sand.
The bowtie is from our Whitewash cardstock and it is sanded so the black core comes through when you use your Sand it Gadget. Don’t forget your Dust Buddy when using Core especially our Whitewash collection.
Next Page »