Today I have two cards using our Core Basics line. The Vellum and 110 lb Smooth White cardstock are great for stamping. And even though the Kraft and Black cardstocks are not sandable, they still look great embossed, scored and punched!
Core Basics Cards Supplies:
- Core Basics: 110 lb Smooth cardstock, Smooth
- Kraft, Smooth Black, Textured Kraft and Vellum
- David Tutera Celebrate white cardstock base
- Fiskars Punch
- Memento Ink
- May Arts twine
- Misc button
- Darice embossing folder
- Papertrey Ink dies
- MyStampBox Stamps
- Tim Holtz Tiny Attacher
Happy Day Card
Step 1. Emboss black cardstock and adhere to card base.
Step 2. Stamp sentiment and cut in a banner shape. Gently fold it over a pencil to curl it.
Step 3. Adhere with embellishments.
Step 1. Stamp on a piece vellum, let dry.
Step 2. Adhere with staples over punched images.
Embossing your Glitter Silk Cardstock is a great way to add interest to your projects. With it’s high quality, it embosses beautifully!
Embossed Glitter Silk Card Supplies:
- White 110lb Cardstock Smooth
- Glitter Silk Bermuda Bling
- Tim Holtz Kraft-Core Nostalgic Collection No.11
- Sand-It Gadget
- Dust Buddy
- Jet Black ink Ranger
- Darice Stars embossing folder
- Crafter’s Companion Embossalicious Dots embossing folder
- Big Shot
- Sentiments Stamp
- Petaloo Botanica Bloom Pistachio
- May Arts Ribbon
- Sequin and Stars
- Sewing Machine
Step 1. Make card base from cardstock.
Step 2. Emboss Tim Holtz Kraft-Core Nostalgic Collection No.11 using Dots embossing folder and cover the front of the card. Add strip of lace diagonally. Cut panel using Kraft side of Kraft-Core diagonally and adhere to card.
Step 3. Cut a panel of Glitter Silk Bermuda Bling, emboss using Stars embossing folder and sand using Sand-It Gadget.
Step 4. Stitch border and attach to card. Add ribbon across card. Stamp sentiment onto White 110lb Cardstock Smooth and trim ‘V’ shape in one end, attach to card using foam pads.
Step 5. Add twine, flower, sequin and stars to finish.
- 110lb White Smooth Core’dinations Cardstock
- No.24 Cardstock from Tim Holtz Kraft-Core Nostalgic Collection
- Core Tags Bookmarks White
- Stampendous stamp sets Vintage Typewriter, Vintage Typewriter Alphabet
- Ranger Jet Black Ink
- May Arts 1/4″ Twill Ribbon with Chevron Stripes Black
- Tim Holtz and Ranger Distress Collection Spun Sugar
- Core Reflecting Pool
- Core Fuchsia Fizz
- 110lb Smooth White Cardstock
- Sand-It Gadget
- Dust Buddy
- Darice Notebook Recycled 4×4″
- Embossalicious embossing folder
- Big Shot, May Arts Trim
- Ranger Distress Ink Picked Raspberry
- Memento Luxe Angel Pink
- Hand carved flower stamp
- Silhouette Portrait
- Silhouette file Design ID #41654
- Font – Happy Fox
- Quickie Glue Sakura
- American Crafts Premium Ribbon Ruban Blush
- Corner rounder
Step 1: Unscrew post from notebook, carefully keep notebook pages in a stack, remove cover.
Step 2: Trim Tim Holtz and Ranger Distress Collection Spun Sugar cardstock to fit front and back covers. Sand edges using Sand-It Gadget.
Step 3: Trim 110lb Smooth White Core cardstock slightly smaller, stamp little flowers in two shades of pink, round corners, attach and punch hole in corner.
Step 4: Trim Core Reflecting Pool cardstock to fit across cover, emboss, sand and adhere.
Step 7: Add embossed layer over the back and sand.
Design by Clare Buswell