Hi all! Tami Mayberry here with you today to share a Clean and Simple (CAS) card design using Core’dinations products. Creation was fast and easy using Core’dinations Core Basics pre-made cards and finding the perfect envelope is never a problem because it’s included as well!
CAS Mom Card Supplies:
- Core’dinations A1 Smooth White Cards & Envelopes
- Core’dinations Snowflake Spotted embossed cardstock
- Core’dinations Core Essentials Brights Assortment (orange)
- Core’dinations Core Basics Dark Pink Small Dot patterned paper
- 3 orange enamel dots
- Sizzix dies: Hearts #3 (#660273), 3/4″ Alphanumeric (#660056)
- Sizzix Big Shot die-cutting machine
- Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L®: adhesive foam squares, adhesive runner, adhesive sheets
Step 1: Adhere snowflake Spotted cardstock to card front; trim to fit.
Step 2: Die-cut large heart from Dark Pink Small Dot patterned paper; attach to card front using foam squares.
Step 3: Die-cut “MOM” from orange Core Essentials cardstock; adhere to card front.
Step 4: Embellish card front attaching enamel dots to embossed pattern as desired.
Tip: Tie everything together using a simple element such as the dot design in this card. Easily accomplished by combining the dot patterned paper with the embossed cardstock.
And there you have it! This card can easily be customized by changing the colors and sentiment to fit the occasion/recipient.
Hi all! Tami Mayberry here with you today with another quick and easy project made possible by Core’dinations. For this project I have created a quick and easy “MOM” tag using Core Tags, pre-made tags by Core’dinations.
“MOM” tag supplies
- Core’dinations Core Tags: Large White, Pastel Assorted
- Core’dinations Gemstones Collection amethyst cardstock
- Core’dinations Core Essentials Pastels Collection cardstock (purple)
- 3 light purple self-adhesive rhinestones
- White self-adhesive pearl
- May Arts ribbon: light purple, light purple gingham
- Sizzix dies: Mixed Media (#660220), Block Talk Capital (#658563), Borders & Hydrangeas (#657721 )
- Sizzix Big Shot die-cutting machine
- Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L: adhesive foam squares, adhesive dots
Step 1: Remove metal eyelet from light purple tag. *Tip: Removing the eyelet from the bottom tag allows easy layering without extra bulk.
Step 2: Die-cut Mixed Media shape from center of white tag; attach on top of purple tag using foam squares.
Step 3: Die-cut “MOM” from Gemstones cardstock; attach to tag using foam squares. Attach rhinestones along right edge.
Step 4: Wrap tag with ribbon as shown; tie in a knot.
Step 5: Die-cut three flower layers from pastel purple cardstock; shape as desired.
Step 5: Layer die-cut flowers using foam squares. Attach pearl to center; attach to tag.
Step 6: Tie ribbon through top of tag.
And there you have it!
Note: This tag can easily be changed to a Father’s Day tag by changing the colors and adding a more masculine element in place of the flower!
Hi All! Tami Mayberry here with you today. I don’t know about you, but I am so ready for Spring. Even though we are in the middle of Winter here I still like to create projects with flowers and dream of warmer weather. Today I have one of those projects to share with you using some Core’dinations Tim Holtz Distress Collection cardstock– and dies from Sizzix by Tim as well. Not only is it filled with layers of texture, it can be used for any occasion and created in any color you desire!
Tattered Floral Tag Supplies:
- Core’dinations Tim Holtz Distress Collection cardstock
- Core’dinations Sand It Gadget
- Sizzix Tim Holtz dies: Tattered Florals (#656640), Framelits 8pk Tag Collection (#658784); Garden Greens (#659436)
- Wooden button
- Rose-colored thread
- Scrapbook Adhesive by 3L®: 3D Foam squares, adhesive dots, EZ Runner
- Tombow Mono Adhesive
Step 1: Die-cut largest tag shape from Linen cardstock and hole reinforcement from Black Soot cardstock. Sand edges; adhere together.
Step 2: Die-cut vine shape from Forest Moss and Peeled Paint cardstocks. Add veins to leaves using stylus. Sand and shape as desired. Adhere Forest Moss layer to tag using feature photo as a guide and trimming as needed. Layer Peeled Paint layer on top of previous layer adhering only along stems and curving leaves upward.
Step 3: Die-cut two flower shapes from Victorian Velvet cardstock and one from Tattered Rose cardstock; sand lightly. Shape layers as desired; layer together as shown alternating colors and using foam squares in between layers. Adhere assembled flower to tag.
Step 4: Thread button with thread. Attach to center of flower using adhesive dot.
Hi All! Tami Mayberry here with you again today to share another clean and simple card project great for any occasion.
Thinking of You Card Supplies:
- Core’dinations Vintage 6 x 6 cardstock pad
- Core’dinations Core Basics Smooth White cardstock
- Core’dinations vellum quotes
- Sand-It Gadget
- 3 turquoise self-adhesive rhinestones
- 2 turquoise mini brads
- Sizzix Dies: Calendar Months (#660104), Tim Holtz Mixed Media (#660220), Ornate Labels (#659711)
- Scrapbook Adhesive by 3L® 3D Foam Squares
- Tombow Mono adhesive
Step 1: Die-cut around desired vellum sentiment using Ornate Label die.
Step 2: Die-cut same size label from white cardstock. Attach vellum layer to cardstock label using brads.
Step 3: Using Calendar Months dies, die-cut three sets of flower shapes from desired cardstock; sand top layers lightly as desired using Sand-It Gadget.
Step 4: Cut a 4 x 5 1/4-inch piece from green cardstock; die-cut Mixed Media shape from bottom left corner.
Step 5: Form a 4 1/4 x 5 1/2-inch card from smooth white cardstock; adhere die-cut pieces to card front, layering together as shown and using foam squares for flower layers.
Heart Candle Wrap Supplies:
- Core’dinations Pop Dot cardstock (white)
- Core’dinations Glitter Silk cardstock (Princess Pink)
- Core’dinations Gemstones cardstock (Moonstone, Blue Topaz)
- Dollar Tree candle holder
- Pink self-adhesive rhinestones
- Sizzix dies: Sizzlits Decorative Strip Dots & Scallops (#656541), Bigz Banners & Hearts (#659958)
- Scor-Pal Scor-Tape
- Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L® Dodz adhesive dots
Step 1: Mark height of candle on back of Pop Dot cardstock; cut out.
Step 2: Wrap Pop Dot cardstock around candle; mark length and trim to fit. Adhere to candle.
Step 3: Die-cut borders from pink Glitter Silk cardstock. Adhere to candle.
Step 4: Die-cut hearts from blue Gemstones cardstock; attach to candle using adhesive dots. Attach rhinestones.
And that’s it!! You now have a customized candle ready to decorate your favorite table or shelf.
I’m excited to be sharing with you my first project on the Core blog today! While I’m mainly a Clean and Simple card making girl I do enjoy other crafts as well, including inexpensive home decor items. For today’s project I made a fall candle wrap for 50 cent candle holder I bought at Goodwill!
Autumn Blessings Candle Wrap Supplies:
- Tim Holtz Kraft-Core Shattered Collection
- Neutral Assorted Mini Tags
- Dust Buddy and Sand it Gadget
- Glass candle holder
- Sweet N Sassy Stamps Autumn Lovin’ Cocoa stamp set
- Clearsnap Stephanie Barnard chocolate ink pad
- May Arts trims: lace edge burlap, jute twine (red, brown)
- Red mini clothes pin
- Sizzix Tim Holtz Tattered Leaves die (#656927)
- Sizzix Big Shot die-cutting machine
- Clearsnap sponge dauber
- Small ball stylus
- Embossing mat
- Scrapbook Adhesive by 3L®: Dodz adhesive dots, double-sided tape
Step 1: Die-cut leaf shapes from Tim Holtz Kraft-Core Shattered Collection cardstock in desired colors.
Step 3: Flip leaf back over; sand lightly using Dust Buddy and Sand It Gadget.