Looking for an easy way to take your holiday gift wrapping to the next level? Why not grab some of your favorite Core’dinations papers and embellish your gift bags?
Holiday Gift Bags Supply List:
- Core’dinations Tim Holtz Kraft Core Seasonal Impressions
- Core’dinations Core Basics White Cardstock
- Core’dinations Core Basics Black Cardstock
- Core’dinations Glitter Silk
- Core’dinations Sand It Set
- Darice Kraft Gift Bags
- Darice Hemp Cord
- Die Cut Machine
Step 1: Die cut one snowflake or reindeer border with either an electronic or manual die cut machine and one larger snowflake or reindeer for tag from Core’dinations White cardstock.
Step 2: Attach snowflake border to bag with adhesive.
Step 3: Tie hemp cord through tag and tie to bag
Santa Bag Instructions:
Step 1: Cut Red Christmas Seasonal Impressions paper 3 inches x 8 inches. Sand using Sand it Gadget and removing excess paper from cardstock and work surface with the Dust Buddy.
Step 2: Cut Black Core’dinations Cardstock 1 1/2 inches x 8 inches.
Step 3: Cut Copper Glitter Silk Cardstock 2 inches x 2 inches and add a slit 1/2 inch from either side and 1 1/2 inches tall to create buckle.
Step 4: Thread black Core’dinations cardstock through the slits of the Glitter Silk Cardstock and layer over the red Seasonal Impressions to create belt.
Step 5: Attach “belt” to red Kraft Core Seasonal Impressions and then to bag using your favorite adhesive.
Step 6: Create Tag by layering Seasonal Impressions Carstock, Copper Glitter Silk, and Black Core’Basics cardstock. Attach to bag with hemp cord.
We hope you having a fun week with Core’dinations, Petaloo and Xyron! We have teamed up with some of our favorite adhesive and flowers for a week full of inspiration and, of course, PRIZES! Please go to THIS post to see how you can enter to win this:
Hi there Core Fans! It’s Joann and I am really excited to be here today. Recently my niece was over and wanted to watch the Disney movie Cinderella. We managed to find an animated copy of the movie and when the horse drawn carriage showed up her eyes widened with excitement. It was at that moment that I know that I have to make one for her. We are also doing a blog hop with Petaloo and Xyron so I will be featuring some of their lovely products in the post. To make this carriage I came up with a few steps in addition to those that come with the file.
Pumpkin Carriage Supplies:
- Core’dinations Gemstones Pearlescent Finish Cardstock
- Core’dinations Glitter Silk Cardstock
- Sand It Gadget & Dust Buddy
- Darice Foliage Embossing Folder
- Pumpkin Carriage from SVGCUTS Enchanted Autumn SVG Kit
- Sizzix Embossing Folder
- Petaloo Fancy Trims – Taupe
- Petaloo Darjeeling Collection – Darjg Mix
- Petaloo Darjeeling Petites Autumn
- Xyron Tape Runner
- Xyron 5″ Creative Station
- Silhouette Cameo
Step 1. Cut out all your pieces and assemble the carriage, lid, base and wheels. The wheels are actually 12 layers thick so they are really sturdy. I prefer to build my projects out of White Card stock but you can always use whatever cardstock you desire, just make sure it is at least 80 weight paper.
Thanks for stopping by for a peek… Have a great day my crafty friends! I hope to see you soon
Hi friends! It’s Joy here, sharing a fun fall box that can hold sweet treats or any small thoughtful gift!
Friends Owlways Faux Wood Crate Supplies:
- Core’dinations Tillie Dot Cardstock
- Core’dinations Tim Holtz & Ranger Distress Collection Cardstock
- 3D Wooden Crate svg #66549 in Silhouette Store
- Sand It Gadget & Dust Buddy
- Darice Wood Grain Embossing Folder
- Cut ‘n’ Boss Embossing Machine
- Joy’s Life Punny Animals Stamp Set
- Fine Black Embossing Powder
- Darice Heat Gun
- Stamp Block
- Pop Dots
- Zip Dry Paper Glue
- Xyron Sticker Machine
- SEI Furry Friends Coaster Tags
- Silhouette Cameo
Step 1. Use the Silhouette Cameo to cut out all the pieces for the 3D Wooden Crate from Core’dinations Tillie Dot Cardstock and Core’dinations Tim Holtz & Ranger Distress Collection Cardstock. These are the pieces that make up the box.
Step 2. Emboss the top layer pieces using the Darice Wood Grain embossing folder. I used Core’dinations Tillie Dot cardstock for the main part of the box.
Step 3. After embossing, sand the raised areas. It really brings out the texture!
Step 4. Glue and assemble the pieces.
Step 6. Heat emboss the tag with a stamped sentiment.
Step 7. Here’s a side view of that gorgeous paper! Don’t you love the way it embosses and looks after the Tille Dot is sanded?
Happy fall y’all!
Tim Holtz & Ranger Distress Collection: Spiced Marmalade, Chipped Sapphire, Weathered Wood, Peeled Paint
Spotted Jillian Dot: Snowflake
Sand It Gadget
Other: Darice embossing folder, Xyron Adhesive Runner
Today we have some gorgeous layouts from Debbie Standard!
We had a beautiful day for my mother’s 87th birthday and afterwards while the girls were still dressed up we went around the corner from my house and had them pose in this beautiful field of blue bonnets (Texas is known for their state flower)! My granddaughter was patient with me up to a point and then she spontaneously burst into some random poses – these were my favorite!
1. Sand the BasicGrey Core Impressions and adhere together with Washi tape.
2. Then I cut and matted my photos on a sheet of white and then backed it with a bright blue and attached it.
3. Next, I cut my title and my balloons from a Silhouette die, ran them through my Xyron 250, sanded them lightly and adhered them to my page.
6. Add some Queens & Co. twine for balloon strings.
Step 2: Tearing Core’dinations Cardstock for a distressed edge is my favorite technique. Here I used Tim Holtz and Ranger Distress Collection, Fire Brick Red Cardstock.
Step 3: I Heat embossed a sentiment in black ink and stamped my star’s in Red, Clearsnap Colorbox Ink.
Step 4: Layer the label die cuts with foam squares from Tombow, add some rhinestones and a bow and you are done!
May Arts Ribbon
Spellbinders label 8 dies
Clearsnap Colorbox Ink