- Signature Series Lights Graphic 45 – Lemon Chiffon, Precious Pink, Vintage Rode, Spring Green, Creme Brulee, Robin’s EggTim Holtz & Ranger Distress Collection – Stormy Sky
- Sand It Gadget & Dust Buddy
- David Tutera Celebrate White Card Base
- Misc: Jillibean Soup ‘hello’ sentiment sticker
- Spotted Tillie Dot – Snowflake
- Spotted Jillian Dot – Vanilla Creme
- Core Essentials – Nightfall
- Tim Holtz Kraft Core Nostalgic Collection – No. 6
- Core Essentials – French Roast, Vanilla Creme
- Tim Holtz & Ranger Distress Collection – Bundled Sage, Forest Moss, Peeled Paint
- Sand It Gadget & Dust Buddy
- Misc: American Crafts Thickers, Jillibean Soup Alphabeans
Hi there, Core fans! Vivian Keh here with a bit of St. Patrick’s Day inspiration for you. My roots are Korean, and so I’ve not been one to celebrate this day much in the past. But the little I do know of Irish culture is fascinating to me and I wish I knew more. At the very least, I know that the clover is significant. In the garden, whenever I find clover growing anywhere, four leaved or not, there are always lots of earthworms in the soil just beneath, which is true good fortune for this devoted gardener. I may even steal a few of the “brown gold” makers from this spot and place them in areas where the soil really needs their good work!
Today I have a card for you that uses Core’dinations Cardstock from a few of my beloved collections.
For my focal image, I used a green hue from the Core’dinations “Vintage Collection” to die-cut these delicate clovers on my Silhouette, using file #32596 by Patty Young Designs. For a soft background, I used our Tim Holtz “Shattered” Kraft Core Collection.
Personally, I adore greens and purples together, so I set the focal image atop a purple banner piece cut from our Tim Holtz Nostalgic Kraft Core Collection. There is a beautiful muted green hue that’s already pre-embossed in our Basic Grey “Ornate” Collection which I used for my background piece, sanding to reveal the pretty doily shapes.
Core’dinations: Vintage Collection, Tim Holtz Shattered Kraft Core Collection, Basic Grey Ornate Collection , Sand-It Gadget, Dust BuddySilhouette: File #32596 by Patty Young Designs
Viva Decor – Pearl Pen
Ranger – Distress Inks
May Arts – fibers
And Jennifer Edwardson is working that Core today, too! We LOVE using our backsides with our Specialty lines…keep reading to learn how….
- The Chocolate Box – Key Lime
- David Tutera Celebrate White A2 Card Base
- David Tutera Celebrate Step 3 Chip Shape Sentiment
- Misc: American Crafts Ribbon
Shaunte Wadley has some cute custom holiday earrings with Glittersilk and some Mod Podge, for us today!
Here is the step-out tutorial:
Using a craft punch, die-cut or electronic cutting machine- cut four small shamrock shapes. Two of the shamrocks should be cut in the opposite directions so the four shapes can be sandwiched together front to back.
Using your Xyron adhesive, adhere the shapes together.
Using a small hole punch, or a needle, create a hole where you would like the shamrock to hang.
Lay the (double sided) shamrock flat, and apply Mod Podge Dimensional Magic to entire surface of shamrock. Allow to dry fully.
Flip shamrocks over, and apply Dimensional Magic to entire surface of reverse side.
Using a needle, go through holes again (to clear out Dimensional Magic) , and insert a small jump ring into hole. Attach earring hook to jump ring.
The DImensional Magic gives the finished earring stability and the look of enamel. They are very sturdy, and do not look like paper at all .A great way to make cute seasonal earrings for every holiday for pennies.
It’s not too late to put together some quick and easy David Tutera Celebrate cards for that special someone in your life!
Hey there !! Today I’ve got a super cute little card to share ….. I often love the sweet size of an A1 card as it’s just a touch smaller than the A2 but still gives you a great space to create on the front of your card.
Because the David Tutera collection is created using Core’dinations cardstock, I ran my card base through my eBosser with a large embossing folder so I could sand off the top layer and show the dimension of the dot pattern…..
I took (3) white cardstock tags and adhered them at different heights at the bottom of the card and then gently trimmed off the excess. I wanted them to stand out a little more so I added some faux stitching along the edges using my black journal pen.
The Step 3 embellishment pkgs have some super cute pieces in them so it was easy to add a couple of cute little hearts to these tags and a chip sentiment too !!
- David Tutera Celebrate Step 1 – A1 Pastel Asst. Canvas Cards & White
- David Tutera Celebrate Step 2 – Assorted Tags Neutral (DT-GX-7300-34)
- David Tutera Celebrate Step 3 – Heart Shapes (DT-GX-7300-20)
- David Tutera Celebrate Step 3 – ‘I love you’ chip shape
- Double sided adhesive and 3D foam
- Black journaling pen
- OPTIONAL: Embossing machine &
And since Valentine’s Day is right around the corner, what better way to get ready in a flash then David Tutera Celebrate Cardmaking system. You can put these cards together a quickly and easily as 1-2-3. So if you are last minute, like me, then this system is perfect for you!
Designer Trine Brandt-Lassen created these for cards and tags in a flash!
Trined used the BACK of the Step 2 Silver embossed layer so it looks debossed.
And these are some of the brand new embellishments. Just pop these little postage stamp die cuts, sand and adhere!