It’s not too late to put together some quick and easy David Tutera Celebrate cards for that special someone in your life!
Hey there !! Today I’ve got a super cute little card to share ….. I often love the sweet size of an A1 card as it’s just a touch smaller than the A2 but still gives you a great space to create on the front of your card.
Because the David Tutera collection is created using Core’dinations cardstock, I ran my card base through my eBosser with a large embossing folder so I could sand off the top layer and show the dimension of the dot pattern…..
I took (3) white cardstock tags and adhered them at different heights at the bottom of the card and then gently trimmed off the excess. I wanted them to stand out a little more so I added some faux stitching along the edges using my black journal pen.
The Step 3 embellishment pkgs have some super cute pieces in them so it was easy to add a couple of cute little hearts to these tags and a chip sentiment too !!
- David Tutera Celebrate Step 1 – A1 Pastel Asst. Canvas Cards & White
- David Tutera Celebrate Step 2 – Assorted Tags Neutral (DT-GX-7300-34)
- David Tutera Celebrate Step 3 – Heart Shapes (DT-GX-7300-20)
- David Tutera Celebrate Step 3 – ‘I love you’ chip shape
- Double sided adhesive and 3D foam
- Black journaling pen
- OPTIONAL: Embossing machine &
It is no surprise here that we love our Authentique papers! Today Jennifer Edwardson has whipped up some amazing cards for your inspiration. See what you can do with some David Tutera Celebrate Cardmaking system pieces and some gorgeous patterned paper? You can whip up TONS of cards is a short amount of time because all of the cardbases are premade, scored and folded for you. So make sure you check out Step 1 HERE.
This is a lovely gold pearl card base from the Pearls assorted pack.
And don’t be afraid to emboss those card bases!
- Authentique: ‘Be(you)tiful’ 6 x 6″ paper pad and 12 x 12″ die cut sheet
- Core’dinations Spotted Jilloian Dot – roasted pepper
- Signature Series Darks ‘Graphic 45′ – gala gold
- Tim Holtz & Ranger Distress Collection – black soot, pumice stone
- Sand It Gadget
- Dust Buddy
- Other – embossing folders, twine, gems, word stickers
We are here hopping again all week long! So if you didn’t see your name on our winner list last week, you still have a chance to win. Just comment on the Designer blogs from both companies for a chance to win.
Here is the Lineup for Tuesday:
If you get lost just come back here or head over to the Tombow blog.
And a look at what is up for grabs from Core (win this by commenting on the Core blogs.)
Subject to availability. Winner will be notified if we are out of stock of anything.
And from Tombow you can win (win this by commenting on Tombow blog and designer blogs)
If you missed yesterday here you go. Hurry up because we will be picking winners Friday the 16th!
And Today we have a project for from Designer Jennifer Edwardson:
And check out these tiny pieces…you DEFINITELY need a tool like the Tombow Glue pen to get in those details and not make a mess.
- Whitewash Collection
- Tim Holtz Kraft-Core Shattered Collection – No. 21 S, N0. 11 S
- Tim Holtz & Ranger Distress Collection – Spiced Marmalade
- Signature Series Darks – Triumphant Red, Venetian Lace
- Core Essentials – Snowflake, Nightfall
- David Tutera Celebrate – Sentiment Stickers
- Sand It Gadget
- Dust Buddy
- Darice Embossing Folder – Woodgrain (1216-71)