TODAY IS THE LAST DAY FOR DESIGN TEAM SUBMISSION! YOU HAVE UNTIL 4 PM EST TO GET THEM IN. CLICK HERE FOR MORE DETAILS.
Last weekend we asked to see some of your work over at the Core’dination’s Facebook page and we got some gorgeous posts!!!
Of course, we through in a give-a-way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Make sure you link link link us up with your projects because you never know when will pick a random winner for some Core’dinations goodies :):):):)
Congratulations to our Random Winner Tammy Kist.
(Tammy if you are reading this send me your email via Facebook or at ellen_sosnoski@core’dinations.com)
Check out some of her photos in our gallery here!
And we want to leave you with a SUPER cute Easter card from the team over at Consumer Crafts. Check out their blog for some more great details on to recreate this project. SO cute!
Have a great weekend!!!!
What could be better than Spring? Today we have a few projects from our Design Team that celebrate the joys of being outdoors as we enjoy this beautiful weather.
But before we get started….just a friendly reminder that….
TOMORROW IS THE LAST DAY FOR DESIGN TEAM SUBMISSION! YOU HAVE UNTIL 4 PM EST TO GET THEM IN. CLICK HERE FOR MORE DETAILS.
First up we have the cutest layout from Design Team Member Heather Bowser. From the clouds to the stitched raindrops…it doesn’t get much cuter than this! And it’s ALL cardstock! Heather mixed and matched FOUR different kinds of Core: Core Couture, Pearls, Core Essentials, and Stacy Julian Core Impressions on this layout.
How great does that stamp look on the Core Impressions woodgrain?
ONE MORE PROJECT!
Yes, we are not done yet with our Jenni Bowlin Inspiration. Design Team Member Melissa Oliveira made this beautiful mini album using some Jenni Bowlin Core Impressions from the Red & Black collection. This is such a versatile collection and should be a staple in every paper crafters supplies. The black and red color combo is a classic.
So many amazing details ….
Just some simple sanding….
Love love the look of the inked edges! The texture of the embossed cardstock really looks amazing.
Such a GREAT idea to use the fun die cut shape as its own page.
Even the back is beautiful!
So are you ready for our Jenni Bowlin Studios winner? We had hundreds of comments…thank you so much! We love hearing your feedback and the Design Team did an amazing job, too!!!
Without further ado…..the random winner is…….
April 4, 2011 at 9:20 pm
SuperCute projects! This is going to be a great week with Coordiantions and Jenni Bowlin!!!
Email us at email@example.com with your address and phone number so we can get that prize package out to you.
REMEMBER! This Friday is the last day to get in your Design Team Application. Click here for more details.
It’s April Fool’s Day! That means it’s April 1st and only about two more weeks to get those entries in!
Don’t forget to check out the details on the Design Team Call Here. We updated it with some answers to the questions we received, too!
We hope you are having a wonderful start to your spring. Here on the East Coast it is SNOWING again! So this morning I was going through the gallery and saw this WARM, FUN & SUNNY looking layout from Design Team Member Kimber McGray. Who else is ready for WARM????
Isn’t that palm tree in the Chocolate Box cardstock the coolest! The touch of sanding along the edges are the perfect touch.
First upNext week is our Jenni Bowlin Blog Swap! Mark you Calendars!
AND we have our Design Team Call going on!!!!
Make sure you check out all the Details on the Design Team Call Here. And there have been some
questions and we updated the initial call with those answers.
We can’t wait to see what you create with Core’dinations.
Design Team Call
Do you love crafting with Core’dinations ColorCore Cardstock? Do the terms “sand it, tear it, emboss it and antique it” get your brain fired up into a creative frenzy? This could be the design team call you have been waiting for.
Core’dinations is looking for 8 to 10 design team members to help show off the many wonderful techniques that can be done with their ColorCore Cardstock. Term will run for one year; May 2011 to April 2012.
Design Team Requirements:
– 3 projects each month which primarily feature Core’dinations ColorCore Cardstocks with supply lists so that they can be featured on the Core’dinations’ ColorCore Cardstock blog.
– Occasional projects which involve product exchange with other manufacturers (e.g., Jillibean Soup, Helmar, Fiskars, My Stamp Box).
– Regular project submissions to magazines for publication purposes.
– Promoting Core’dinations ColorCore Cardstock projects, giveaways and blog swaps on personal blogs.
– Step One: Design and then post three projects in one posting on your personal blog on or before Friday, April 15th at 4:00pm EST. These projects may include layouts, cards, altered items, and other such paper crafts and should focus on the use of Core’dinations ColorCore Cardstock. Entitle the blog posting “My Core’dinations Creative Frenzy”. Feel free to include step out photos or step-by-step instructions of any techniques that you used that you feel need highlighting.
– Step Two: Send us an email with a link to this exact blog posting to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please ensure the link is to “My Core’dinations Creative Frenzy” posting and not just a link to your blog. It makes it much easier to find, especially if you post frequently on your blog. Please include in your email your name, mailing address, and phone number. You may also include a resume of your publications and current design team obligations (if applicable).
– If you have any questions about the application process and/or design team requirements, be sure to post them on the Core’dinations’ Facebook page as they may be questions that several applicants would like answered or email Sarah at email@example.com
EDITED: We would prefer to see new projects but if you have something really special that you have already made with Core’dinations we’d love to see that too. And International applicants are welcome to apply.
Design Team Perks:
– FREE Core’dinations ColorCore Cardstock and tools (of course).
– Payment for printed magazine publication, catalogues, and CHA assignments.
– Access to a private design team message board where we share challenges, techniques and publications calls.
– Additional product due to product exchange with other manufacturers.