Did you know that Core’dinations has a three amazing teachers that will design classes specifically for your store?
We sure do! And today we have one of those talented ladies sharing some holiday inspiration for you.
So if you are looking for some GREAT holiday gift giving ideas, you are in the right place.
Kimber McGray, one of our talented Core Teachers, created this Holiday wine topper for us today. This is SUPER easy and totally festive. She used a mix of Core products including Tim Holtz Kraft Core and Gemstones (in opal) for the base. Notice the faux stitching along the edges?
Speaking of Tim Holtz Kraft-Core…… CLICK HERE for our HUGE giveaway!!!
You could easily create these for your Holiday parties this December! Make a wreath, cut out some snowflakes…sky is the limit!
And here is a close-up for you….
1. Using the Silhouette die-cutting machine, cut a 3”x 7 1/2” bottle hanger from Vanilla Cream Core Essentials Cardstock. Faux stitch around the edges with a black pen.
2. Using the Silhouette die-cutting machine, cut a4” x 2” leaf from No 11 (green) Tim Holtz Kraft Core cardstock. Adhere to the bottle hanger and tie a 6” piece of twine around the stem.
3. Cut a 6” x 1 3/4” piece of No 6 (yellow) Tim Holtz Kraft Core cardstock. With scissors, trim ‘V’s’ on each end. Adhere to the bottle hanger below the leaf.
4. Adhere alphas to spell ‘THANKS’ on the yellow banner.
How fun is this card? This would be great with some holly or circles to make a wreath for Christmas. The great thing about these classes are that the are super versatile. You can make them our own and reuse the ideas OVER and OVER again!
1. Cut the Vanilla Cream cardstock to 5 1/2” x 8” and fold in half to create a 5 1/2” x 4 1/4” card base.
2. Place the front of the card in the embossing folder and run through the Cuttlebug to press the design on the cardstock.
3. Create the picture frame from a 3 1/4” x 4” piece of Snowflake cardstock. Cut out a 2 1/2” x 2 1/2” square from the upper portion and discard. Wrap a 24” piece of twine around the picture frame a few times and tie into a bow. Adhere to the front of the card on an angle.
4. Using the Silhouette die-cutting machine, cut a different shaped leaves approx. 1 1/2” from No 6, No 7, & No 11 (yellow, orange & green) Tim Holtz Kraft Core cardstock. Adhere to the center of the picture frame to form a wreath shape. Add a few gems to the leaves.
5. Add the brown mini alpha stickers to the picture frame to spell out your sentiment
Stay tuned for our Core Teacher page on the website soon!
First up we want to remind you today is THE LAST day to get those Peachy Keen entries in for our July Colour Challenge!!!
Today we are sharing a bunch of cards from the Design Team that are all about summer!
First up we have a FUN & Festive card from Kim Jeffress. Who says it’s winter in Australia???
Love the use of the Jenni Bowlin Calendar card from the 4×6 paper pad.
beautiful cuts from her Cricut:
And a close-up…
It’s summer time, right?!?!?!
Haha, yes….I know a lot of us are getting hammered with heat these days so what better way to spend
the days inside scrapping and being inspired, right?
Today’s super fun Summer Themed project comes from Design Team Member Brianne Neville.
How cute are these????????
Have a great week!
Since we will be announcing the new Design Team on National Scrapbooking Day, we wanted to showcase each of our outgoing Design Team Members over the next few weeks with some of their favorite Core’dinations Projects! Today’s feature is Heather Bowser. You can check out more awesome projects on her blog here.
Here is a little something from Heather in her own words:
It’s been almost 2 years since I received the email asking me to join the Core team. This experience has been an absolute dream come true. Working with amazing products and an even more amazing group of women that I am happy to call my friends. I did not know any of these ladies before I started with Core but from the very first we all just seem to mesh. They have cheered me on, given me praise and have prayed for me during trials. I want to thank Core’dinations for giving me the opportunity to work with them. (well who could call playing with these products work!)
This card is the first project Heather ever created with Core’dinations and still a favorite!
Heather makes the cutest owl’s and little paper piecings on her projects and this layout is no exception!
We have some Easter Cards to share with you from our Design Team today! These will definitely get you inspired to create some festive projects this week while you wait for the Easter Bunny to arrive.
First up we have a super cute card from Design Team Member Cari Locken. Cari used Core Essentials, Gemstones and Whitewash Cardstocks and some Queen & Co. pearls along with the Cricut Expressions & Spring Holiday Cards Cartridge.
And here is a fun card from Design Team Member Linda Beeson. Check out all the cute details on here, including the gorgeous stamping on the Core Essentials and the Core Impressions Woodgrain on the cardbase.
Have a GREAT week everyone!
We will keep you updated on the Design Team call as well.
We are! Here are some Fabulous Friday Finds from the Design Team to get you inspired and create this weekend!
WE love using our Core Essentials, it’s pretty much a go to for any project we use. Is it an essential in your scrap booking stash???
Yipee! The sun is out and has been for a few days. It is still cold here on the East Coast but there are some signs of Spring (even though we did get snow this week). I was just over at Design Team Member Linda Beeson‘s blog the other week and saw this gorgeous photo! If you have never been to her blog, you should. Not only does Linda have gorgeous Core’dinations creations but she has beautiful photos as well.
And she has funny cards 😉 Check out the beautiful Gemstones cardstock on this card, too, it looks fabulous embossed!
Here is a card with a Beautiful Color combo that is fresh and bright, just perfect for Spring using some Core’dinations Core Essentials and gorgeous papers from one of our preferred partners, Imaginisce, from Design Team Member Cari Locken:
Have a GREAT weekend!