These first TWO layouts are with our 6×6 paper pads! Cardmakers and scrapbookers will love these lines. Our same great cardstock just sized smaller for mini albums and cards.
How about a Glitter Silk layout from Shaunte Wadley…Shaunte used her Lifestyle Crafts die cuts for all the hearts. This cardstock cuts beautifully!!!
A Gemstones layout by Andrea Amu. Andrea embossed the Gemstones and then inked it…Looks cool!
And another Gemstone layout from Shaunte but this time in the 12×12:
Keep in mind these two lines do NOT have a sandable finish.
Wow, this week is just flying by, isn’t it?
First up we have important giveaway information. We are sponsoring DAY THREE of Scrapbook & Cards today’s 12 Days of giveaways. You have until NOON Dec 22nd 2012 to post on their blog HERE to win ONE EACH of our 6×6 collection packs!
If you were here earlier then you know we are having a super fun week with SCOR PAL. Do you have one of these? Well, if you are a paper craft you better. AND if you love Core, then you BETTER! Scoring, then sanding with Core’dinations ColorCore Cardstock is the only way to go.
Scoring raises the cardstock so you can sand it and release that inner Core. It’s gorgeous AND both design teams are going to show you easy and fabulous ways the Scor Pal products and Core’dinations can add interested to your papercrafting projects.
Did you know we have a Scoring Video? Check out our Technique videos for some awesome ideas on what you can do with Core, including the scoring video.
PLEASE make sure you check out the Scor Pal blog for some INCREDIBLE designs this week (I think there might be a prize over there ). They SIMPLY rock. You know we always have something up our sleeve for you when we do these fun blog events so keep commenting for a chance to win some great Core’dinations Cardstock!
Today we have some gorgeous designs from Designer Shaunte Wadley. She created this beautiful flower on the card just by using some simple scoring. The flower is a Lifestyle Crafts die so you could really do this with any flower.
See how Shaunte scores from the back? That is important so the raised line is on the front of the cardstock. Especially when you are sanding.
And a close-up of it on the card. Keep in mind sanding the Gemstones will take off the shine so you may not want to sand it.
AND Shaunte created her frame on this card by scoring and using the VERY FUN Scor Bug Embosser!!! It makes these fun dots that look so great sanded.
AND she scored the woodgrain on the branch using some Vintage Cardstock. So you can see all the really amazing details you can get on your projects just by scoring and sanding. The base of the card is Whitewash.
And another card for you from Shaunte using Core Essentials and loads of scoring.
First up a HUGE thank you to everyone that participated in our FIRST EVER online crop!!!!!!!!!
We will post winners as soon as we can! I know you are all excited and we are, too. It has been amazing to see what everyone has created with Core’dinations Cardstock. THANK YOU!
We are here with a week long event with Scrapbooking Adhesives by 3L.
Let’s start things of today with Design Team Member Shaunte Wadely.
And how COOL are these CD photo pockets? Shaunte used one on this layout as a keepsake from her daughter’s first concert.
Brilliant! Our team has been having a TON of fun with these! Shaunte also used the foam adhesive, photo corners and tape runner on this layout. Scrapbook Adhesives have something for EVERY paper crafter!
And another close-up…Shaunte really worked her scrap bin here. She used bits and pieces of tons of our collections and we just love how she used the negative punched pieces, too!
Make sure you comment here to win an AWESOME Core goodie pack AND over at the Scrapbook Adhesives blog as well because they have an awesome giveaway of their adhesives, too! You have ALL WEEK LONG!
In that goodie pack from us you will see some of our awesome Glitter Silk cardstock.
Please note we will be posting winners from our online Crop this weekend this week ..so stay tuned for that!
Did you know that Core’dinations has a three amazing teachers that will design classes specifically for your store?
We sure do! And today we have one of those talented ladies sharing some holiday inspiration for you.
So if you are looking for some GREAT holiday gift giving ideas, you are in the right place.
Kimber McGray, one of our talented Core Teachers, created this Holiday wine topper for us today. This is SUPER easy and totally festive. She used a mix of Core products including Tim Holtz Kraft Core and Gemstones (in opal) for the base. Notice the faux stitching along the edges?
Speaking of Tim Holtz Kraft-Core…… CLICK HERE for our HUGE giveaway!!!
You could easily create these for your Holiday parties this December! Make a wreath, cut out some snowflakes…sky is the limit!
And here is a close-up for you….
1. Using the Silhouette die-cutting machine, cut a 3”x 7 1/2” bottle hanger from Vanilla Cream Core Essentials Cardstock. Faux stitch around the edges with a black pen.
2. Using the Silhouette die-cutting machine, cut a4” x 2” leaf from No 11 (green) Tim Holtz Kraft Core cardstock. Adhere to the bottle hanger and tie a 6” piece of twine around the stem.
3. Cut a 6” x 1 3/4” piece of No 6 (yellow) Tim Holtz Kraft Core cardstock. With scissors, trim ‘V’s’ on each end. Adhere to the bottle hanger below the leaf.
4. Adhere alphas to spell ‘THANKS’ on the yellow banner.
How fun is this card? This would be great with some holly or circles to make a wreath for Christmas. The great thing about these classes are that the are super versatile. You can make them our own and reuse the ideas OVER and OVER again!
1. Cut the Vanilla Cream cardstock to 5 1/2” x 8” and fold in half to create a 5 1/2” x 4 1/4” card base.
2. Place the front of the card in the embossing folder and run through the Cuttlebug to press the design on the cardstock.
3. Create the picture frame from a 3 1/4” x 4” piece of Snowflake cardstock. Cut out a 2 1/2” x 2 1/2” square from the upper portion and discard. Wrap a 24” piece of twine around the picture frame a few times and tie into a bow. Adhere to the front of the card on an angle.
4. Using the Silhouette die-cutting machine, cut a different shaped leaves approx. 1 1/2” from No 6, No 7, & No 11 (yellow, orange & green) Tim Holtz Kraft Core cardstock. Adhere to the center of the picture frame to form a wreath shape. Add a few gems to the leaves.
5. Add the brown mini alpha stickers to the picture frame to spell out your sentiment
Stay tuned for our Core Teacher page on the website soon!
First up we want to remind you today is THE LAST day to get those Peachy Keen entries in for our July Colour Challenge!!!
Today we are sharing a bunch of cards from the Design Team that are all about summer!
First up we have a FUN & Festive card from Kim Jeffress. Who says it’s winter in Australia???
Love the use of the Jenni Bowlin Calendar card from the 4×6 paper pad.
beautiful cuts from her Cricut:
And a close-up…