The most difficult part of this project is making the rosettes. Start by searching rosette tutorials on Pinterest, you will find a ton! Make a few of these out of core’dinating cardstock. Adhere to banners, adding trim and other embellishments. Don’t forget to cut out the USA title from some Glitter Silk Cardstock.
Next up, make the stars by doing some simple scoring. Scor from the back, fold and sand. The are super simple to make and we will need a few. Some for the frame itself and some for the buckets.
Add bits and pieces of different embellishments and you have a great piece of home decor. Shaunte Wadley
Spellbinder’s Dies – foliage S4-328 and Aster Flower Topper S5-102
My Mind’s Eye Brad
Cuttlebug Embossing Folder
Cuttlebug Embossing Machine
Debbie Stadard here with an easy step-by-step on how to create a festive gift bag and tag for the that next big day of yours! Don’t be afraid to emboss that Glitter Silk. It looks amazing!
1. First off pick a little box – as you can see I have had this one awhile but that’s ok – I’m covering it. Using the wrong side of your paper mark the bottom of the box and the top of the box and cut out. The great thing about Glitter Silk is that the back is white so it’s easy to make lines. Then cut a smaller piece to fit in the bottom of the box.
2. Now glue all the pieces to the box.
3. Measure around the box and the height of the bottom of the box and cut. Glue to sides holding to get a tight fit. If you have to cut a second strip it’s easier to cut one side and then piece it that way.
4. Do the same thing for the top of the box.
5. Now because I didn’t want my seam to show on to I used these pearls from Paper Studios. They worked well on here because they are all attached in one long line so you can do an entire side at one time.
6. Then I used a Spellbinder’s die to cut my flower and leaves and embossed the them. I used my Xyron 250 to run the leaves through and attach to the top of the box and then some Glue dots to add the flower after I added a brad.
7. Now to make my bag I used the rest of the turquoise sheet. I embossed it (you don’t sand Glitter Silk due to the glitter finish) and attached it and another embossed purple strip. Then I made a banner sentiment using the green and layering it with some turquoise and added a David Tutera Sentiment.
8. Tie a festive bow to the top and you have a great gift set!
Hello, Ava here to share a gift bag that will make a lasting impression for the receiver. Do you have a special occassion this summer;? Here is a quick up-scaled presentation to add lots of sparkle to the party.
Suzanna Lee here and I wanted to share with you this pocket page layout created entirely from Core’dinations cardstock. Not a lock of patterned paper in there. Well, there is a smidge of vellum! Guess how many different types of Core there are there? My point being, you don’t have to go out and buy those fancy cards when you can create your own cards from cardstock! Different types and the textures you can create with die cuts, embossing and stamping provide you with all the spice and variety you need!
Embossing and sanding with letter stickers. Overlay color on color for some variation.
Layer Whitewash on Core Essentials that has been embossed and sanded. Layer Gemstones on vellum and stamp.
The man and women were created with the likeness of the bride and groom in mind. I used Maya Road acetate shaped and rubbed with my Sand It Gadget on the paper leaving the outline of the people. I pushed down on the edges in order to create the slightly embossed look.
Did you guess correctly? Seven, 7 types of Core’dinations cardstock in that pocket page!