Mothers day is getting closer and my eldest’s school was asking for donations of handmade cards for their mothers day stall. I whipped a few sets of these up over a couple of hours on the weekend. I made 50 cards in total.
I have used Core Essentials in matching tones. I had a friend make some simple word art pictures in photoshop, I created a file with mulitple copies and I then printed them out onto the Core cardstock that was cut to size to fit in my printer. I then cut them up into individual cards and sanded the edges with my sanding block. Finally I cut more Core Essentials into a card shape and glued the word art to the card. Easy and quick!