And don’t forget starting MONDAY….HUGE Give-a-Ways and TONS of inspiration!!! See you then.
Just wanted to get a post off for the 12 Day Winner of the 12 Days of Techniques! Thank you again for your support. We had so much fun sharing our favorite techniques with you and we hope you enjoyed our Videos, too.
Day 12 Winner is……….
Su C. says:
I enjoyed the 12 Days of Techniques, so many great ideas! Thank you! Today’s cards are awesome! I love the punched tree! I have to look for the Fiskars embossed border punches! Merry Christmas!
I will be sending out emails to the Winners I haven’t heard from yet. Everyone has until January 3rd to get back to me (Ellen_Sosnoski@coredinations.com) so we can get everything shipped and ready for our next event.
Make sure you show us your inspiration with us!!! We LOVE to see it and use it here on our blog.
Today’s Tuesday Tip comes from Design Team Member Sarah Hodgkinson on how to create a quick and beautiful set of Holiday Cards. It is also featured over at the Scrapbooking and Cards Today blog with complete instructions so make sure you head over there for more details.
- one sheet of French Roast Grid (Jillibean Soup Core Impressions)
- one sheet of Begonia (Core Essentials)
- one package of Jillibean Soup kraft cards (some cut to 4″ square, some left in original size)
- one package of Jillibean Soup Christmas Chestnut Soup Journaling Sprouts
- some Jillibean Soup twine
- less than one package of Maya Road chipboard houses
- some Making Memories paint (Evergreen)
- We R’ Memory Keepers Corner Chomper
- sand paper or sanding block
- Helmar foam layering tape
I just love this fun color combo with a few non-traditional Holiday colors! Make sure you check out the S&CT blog and let Sarah know what you think 😉