Today’s Tuesday Tip comes from Design Team Member Sarah Hodgkinson on how to create a quick and beautiful set of Holiday Cards. It is also featured over at the Scrapbooking and Cards Today blog with complete instructions so make sure you head over there for more details.
- one sheet of French Roast Grid (Jillibean Soup Core Impressions)
- one sheet of Begonia (Core Essentials)
- one package of Jillibean Soup kraft cards (some cut to 4″ square, some left in original size)
- one package of Jillibean Soup Christmas Chestnut Soup Journaling Sprouts
- some Jillibean Soup twine
- less than one package of Maya Road chipboard houses
- some Making Memories paint (Evergreen)
- We R’ Memory Keepers Corner Chomper
- sand paper or sanding block
- Helmar foam layering tape
I just love this fun color combo with a few non-traditional Holiday colors! Make sure you check out the S&CT blog and let Sarah know what you think
Yup..you guessed it! Today’s post is about thank you cards.
Here are a few from our Design Team:
And a gorgeous card from Kim Moreno showing how easy it is to add some tearing to this delicate card for the perfect touch:
Make sure you give thanks today! Have a good one…
Today we have another fun project from Charlotte Dobson, our guest designer over the summer.
Not only did she showcase the Core’dinations Cardstock, but she worked those Jillibean Sprouts, too!