- Make card from cardstock.
- Cut squares from Core’dinations Fuschia Fizz, Tulip and Aruba cardstock using decorative edge scissors, emboss squares using Anna Griffin Ogee Damask embossing folder, sand using Sand It Gadget and wipe with Dust Buddy.
- Machine stitch each square and adhere to card base.
- Attach buttons.
- Stamp sentiment onto piece of Core’dinations Premium White Cardstock 110lb, adhere to card, to finish.
- Make card from cardstock. Cut panel from Core’dinations Heartfelt cardstock and round corners.
- Cut rectangle from of Core’dinations Premium White Cardstock 110lb and stamp sentiment and flowers.
- Color flowers using Distress Markers.
- Round corners and adhere panels to card. Add enamel dots, to finish.
Supplies: Core’dinations Premium Cardstock 110lb White, Core’dinations Heartfelt cardstock. Other: Jet Black Ranger Ink, Clearly Besotted Stamps Happy Everything, Distress Markers – (Tattered Rose, Spun Sugar, Worn Lipstick, Squeezed Lemonade, Spiced Marmalade, Shabby Shutters, Mowed Lawn, Vintage Photo), corner rounder, enamel dots.
Mother’s Day is right around the corner!
Design Team Member Kim Jeffress created these gorgeous cards for this very special occasion. And her Tuesday Tip is get out that Core and print on it!!!
Take some time and create these gorgeous cards for the special women in your life.
And guess what!? Happy early NSD!!! Kim created a document just for you to print and make your very own cards at home! You can download it here:
Here is a little bit about this project from Kim,