Decorate for Summer with a fun banner like this one from Tracy Gruber.
Cuttlebug Swiss Dots embossing folder, Lawn Fawn Year stamp set
Rich Cocoa Memento Ink, Create A Critter and Alphalicious Cricut cartridges
Foam Squares, Misc. Ribbon
1. Cut 5×5 inch squares from Core Essentials cardstock. Round the corners with a We R Memory Keepers ¼’’ Corner Chomper.
2. Cut the letters from the Alphalicious Cricut cartridge at 3 ¾’’ plus the shadow. Cut the palm trees from the Create A Critter Cricut cartridge, also at 3 ¾.” I used the flip button for one of them, so they are faced different directions.
3. Tear pieces of Core Essentials cardstock for the sandy beach and the water and attach to the squares. Core Tip: Tear different colors of our blue Core Essentials cardstock to create waves. With five different color families that gives you 20 different blues to choose from.
4. Emboss the letters and the palm trees with the Cuttlebug Swiss Dots embossing folder and sand with the Sand It Gadget.
5. Attach the letters and palm trees to the squares with foam squares.
6. Tie each of the squares together with ribbon.
7. Stamp the dots onto each “sand piece” with Rich Cocoa Memento Ink. This helps define the sand a little more.
It’s summer time, right?!?!?!
Haha, yes….I know a lot of us are getting hammered with heat these days so what better way to spend
the days inside scrapping and being inspired, right?
Today’s super fun Summer Themed project comes from Design Team Member Brianne Neville.
How cute are these????????
Have a great week!