So do you want to see our Make-n-Takes from CHA??? They were so CUTE and everyone loved them. They really showed off Core’dinations Cardstock and how versatile it is. So bust our your Fiskars Paper Crimper and let’s get started. And we want to give a huge shout out to Glue Arts for supplying us with the Extreme Adhesive Glue Squares for this. They worked brilliantly!
Hats off to Design Team Member Lydia Jackson for this awesome idea and Tutorial!
Steps to create Flower:
1. On the back of a 3×3 piece of cardstock draw a loose spiral.
2. Then tear the spiral shape, tearing away from your body.
3. Sand the torn edges of the flower to make them look antique
4. Using petal roller or quilling tool, roll flower from the inside edge of the outer ring of the swirl
5. When you get the the center circle, remove the flower from the tool.
6. Place an Glue arts adhesive square on the center circle and push the flower into it to hold.
Steps for Creating the Leaf:
1. Fold green cardstock in half.
2. Run it through a paper crimper on a 45 degree angle.
3. Cut (or Tear) a half leaf shape along the fold.
4. Unfold and sand the textured side.
5 Adhere leaves to the bottom of your flower.
Voila you have a beautiful Core-sage!
We are gearing up to share some new releases with you this week and next week featuring for CHA. Make sure you enter our Contest at the end of this post. Just click on the image. You only have until this Friday, January 21st to enter!!!
Today we have some cards to share to hold you over until we get up our sneaks….
From Design Team Member Kimber McGray featuring some tearing and sanding and Jillibean Soup:
And this soft color palette is just perfect for baby cards or any all occasion card you need. Design Team Member Paula Gilarde paired these colors some SRM Sticker Sentiments and added texture with a Tim Holtz Sizzix Folder.
Don’t forget to enter below………..
Happy Wednesday AND St. Patty’s Day Everyone! Such a festive day all over the world.
The green core looks gorgeous against the Whitewash.
Enjoy the green spirit today!
We are heading back to the basics with Core Essentials Cardstock this week. The Core Essentials Cardstock is perfect for any project. Even though it’s fun to emboss and sand the to the core of our Black Magic and Chocolate Box cardstocks, don’t forget how great Core’dinations Cardstock can be for the essential cardstock on any project.
Sarah wrote a 15 step article including embossing, tearing and sanding while mixing and matching the different lines of Core’dinations Cardstock.